Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Business Loan. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Loan. (996 Views)

We Give Business Loan To Unions And Individuals Abuja Promo / Business Loan For Startup Entrepreneur / Business Loan From 50k-1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Loan. by Igyeseh(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Hello house.
I have a brilliant business idea that am looking for investors. You can join me as partners or you can lend me the money to be paid back in a duration of six months with any interest of your choice.
This business is very very profitable such that I can double my starting capital in less than six months.
I will submit my B.sc certificate, my NYSC discharge certificate and a host of my documents.
Please, if you are interested in teaming up with me for maximum profit, drop your number let me call you.
Re: Business Loan. by EXICON(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Igyeseh:
Hello house.
I have a brilliant business idea that am looking for investors. You can join me as partners or you can lend me the money to be paid back in a duration of six months with any interest of your choice.
This business is very very profitable such that I can double my starting capital in less than six months.
I will submit my B.sc certificate, my NYSC discharge certificate and a host of my documents.
Please, if you are interested in teaming up with me for maximum profit, drop your number let me call you.
Contact me on whatsapp via my signature. I have an info for 1% interest loan to give you.

1 Like

Re: Business Loan. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
if you're serious message me @ ttmaniss@gmail.com I can supply what u need if ur idea is genuine

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Boiler For Sale In ABA / Boxbody Trucks Needed For Haulage,take Advantage Of This Biz Opportunity / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.