Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Yes I Am Gay And I Will Go To Hell - Bobrisky Accepts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Am Gay And I Will Go To Hell - Bobrisky Accepts (485 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes I Am Gay And I Will Go To Hell - Bobrisky Accepts by teegist: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Looks like Nigerian barbie/crossdresser Okuneye Idris a.k.a Bobrisky has finally owned up to the fact that he's gay after denying for almost a year.
Judging from the recent photos gotten from his Instagram page.

Cc
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Marpol
Mynd44

Via TeeGist
https://teegist..com.ng/2017/11/yes-i-am-gay-and-i-will-go-to-hell-says.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Speaks Out For The First Time After His Arrest / See Images Of Olamide's Son_by : Ugochukwu Victory / Kierra Sheard Reply Critics After Being Called Out For Attending Jay-z Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.