Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (65462 Views)

Banks Raise ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit To ₦‎200,000 / CBN Increases Cash Withdrawal Limit To ₦500,000 Weekly / Nigerian Banks Stop ATM Cash Withdrawal Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Pacifi: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
miccoy:

The particular transaction can only be traced back to your shop/location and not the customer; except only if you have a CCTV camera installed in your location.

To avoid this scenario, always ensure to request for means of identification, matching the name on the ATM card/account from the customer.

You can't keep asking every customer that enters your premises for id that matches the ATM card. Infact all the payment center i have used has never asked for id and no CCTV in any of dem.
I wonder how stolen ATM card can be cured in this line of business.
Suggestions are wlecome

1 Like

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by paulGrundy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
miccoy:

The particular transaction can only be traced back to your shop/location and not the customer; except only if you have a CCTV camera installed in your location.

To avoid this scenario, always ensure to request for means of identification, matching the name on the ATM card/account from the customer.

a friend of mine was a victim of one chance criminals, he was kidnapped forced to surrender his ATM card, pin and id card at gun point and his money was withdrawn. how would one trace the criminal in such scenario? is there a law mandating that if you are withdrawing on behalf of someone, you must disclose your identity.

1 Like

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by ysalli: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
infoBULKSMS:

Have you set up one..? Do you have a rural bank you operate?
Theory alone I believe can't work here. Thanks
what do you charge as per transaction
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Gidson05(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Does the pos at 14000 comes with banner Can I get capital from the bank or I need to use my money??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Chiboynini(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
What if the person do not have a bluthoot enabled printer, Hw will the recipt of the transaction will be print out?

1 Like

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by abbakin: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Everyday Business Center is a POS Cash Withdrawal and Transfer service provider in Abaranje Road, Ikotun Lagos. We are third party business acting on behalf of the banks to render financial services that helps individuals and organizations to easily receive and make payments across all commercial banks in Nigeria.

As a central place where to send and withdrawal money quick across Ijegun, Abaranje, Okerube and Igando community in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State, we also teach customers how to use mobile phone without internet access to make business or personal transactions; how to create safe and secure accounts with online mobile payment channels; how to manage your business accounts anywhere, anytime and how to start an agency banking business in Nigeria. This training opportunity is available on request.

Follow: this link for more.
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by FarmBusiness(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Management Guide /Business Plan (ebook): N2,500

Practical Training+++Management Guide /Business Plan (ebook) N6,000
Duration: 9am - 4pm

OUR EBOOK CONTENTS

CHAPTER ONE
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Keys to Success
Mission
Objectives

CHAPTER TWO
COMPANY SUMMARY
Financial Considerations
Markets/Business locations
Functions of an Agent Bank

CHAPTER THREE
SERVICES
The Market
Pricing
Price Based on the Value Perceived by the Customer
Price Based on Your Costs and Your Expectation for Profits (“Cost Plus”)
Price Based on the Retail Price
Start-up Summary
CHAPTER FOUR
MARKET ANALYSIS SUMMARY
Competition
Buying patterns and needs

CHAPTER FIVE
STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENTATION SUMMARY
Competitive Edge
Marketing Strategy
Sales Strategy

CHAPTER SIX
MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
The business in four simple steps
Certificate of Authorization to carry out agent banking
Security and insurance
Fees and commission (Agent)
Commission (scheme provider)
Approval of a transaction
Documentation Requirements
Which cards can I accept with mPOS?
Authorization of payment via the device?

CHAPTER SEVEN
FINANCIAL PLAN
Daily Targeted profit
Daily/Monthly Operating activities and Expenses
Financial analysis
Profit and Loss account
Daily record keeping format (print out purpose for agent use)
Monthly record keeping format (print out purpose for agent use)
All Nigeria banks Customer Care Number (print out purpose for agent use)

CHAPTER EIGHT
List of Agency Banking Business Providers in Nigeria with POS

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by smithclito: 2:58am On Dec 13, 2018
This people are too poor at managing customer. run from them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Tuan: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
smithclito:
This people are too poor at managing customer. run from them
how wish I saw your post before buying this device
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Emdee590(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tuan:
how wish I saw your post before buying this device
Purchased,? Any down side?
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by imhere: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
That pos business is very lucrative is not in doubt; that is why the number of persons going into the business is increasing every day. But wait a minute! Do you know that there are downsides to this business? It is very important for you to know especially if you are considering pos business or you are already in it and have started having issues.

Some of the challenges are; connectivity, security, credit reversal.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/challenges-of-pos-terminal/

1 Like

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by FarmBusiness(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2019
POS cost N14,000

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by dagok(f): 7:26am On May 31, 2019
FarmBusiness:
POS cost N14,000

Your location
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by paulGrundy(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2019
dagok:

Your location

don't fall victim for cheap scam Oga. if you want pos go to the nearest bank and tell them you want to register for Agent banking. do the proper documentation and get your pos simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by FarmBusiness(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Abeokuta North
Abeokuta South
Ado-Odo/Ota
Egbado North
Egbado South
Ewekoro
Ifo
Ijebu East
Ijebu North
Ijebu North East
Ijebu Ode
Ikenne
Imeko-Afon
Ipokia
Obafemi-Owode
Ogun Waterside
Odeda
Odogbolu
Remo North
Shagamu

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
paulGrundy:

don't fall victim for cheap scam Oga. if you want pos go to the nearest bank and tell them you want to register for Agent banking. do the proper documentation and get your pos simple.

Why discredit another man's business, after all the information the OP posted with physical contact details, you still call it a scam? Instead of you to tap into the opportunities and knowledge his materials offer, you are here putting him down.

If you do not wish to patronize him, please leave others who are interested.
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by paulGrundy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Yoighaman:

Why discredit another man's business, after all the information the OP posted with physical contact details, you still call it a scam? Instead of you to tap into the opportunities and knowledge his materials offer, you are here putting him.

If you do not wish to patronize him, please leave others who are interested.

who is dizzz one do you know that a POS is configured to the settings of the bank that issued it and the POS merchant. so buying or renting it is waste of money. it would be useless to the buyer and in the end u will still return the POS to the original owner (the issuing bank). except that u have money to give to fraudsters, i advice u to deal directly with d bank.

1 Like

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
paulGrundy:

who is dizzz one do you know that a POS is configured to the settings of the bank that issued it and the POS merchant. so buying or renting it is waste of money. it would be useless to the buyer and in the end u will still return the POS to the original owner (the issuing bank). except that u have money to give to fraudsters, i advice u to deal directly with d bank.

If you don't understand a business and how it works, please ask questions instead of disparaging others.

We have various PTSPs that now issue terminals, not just banks. Some of the POS issued by these PTSPs are even more efficient and reliable than those issued by banks.

The terminal would be configured with the merchant or agent's details so it is not useless to anybody.

Ask questions if you don't understand something, it would save you from unnecessarily embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
FarmBusiness:
HOW TO START A POS CASH WITHDRAWAL AND FUND TRANSFER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
More and more banks are realizing this and are moving away from opening new bank branches. They are opting for agent banking to reach their under banked and unbanked customers. Agent banking is a rising trend as illustrated by recent data from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Since banks have invested a lot in building their infrastructure and operations, changing their business model to incorporate agent banking is quite complex. They have to set up an agent banking network that allows their agents to provide financial services on their behalf outside their traditional bank branches.
If you are planning to start an agency banking business and have no idea where to start. Learning the basic will give you clarity as to where to source technology, where to start, how to manage, and other risk factors involved in starting and running an agency banking business in Nigeria.
AGENCY BANKING SERVICES AND COMMISSION
• Transfers (All Banks) YOU make N 150 per transaction guaranteed
• Cash deposit (All Banks) YOU make N 150 per transaction guaranteed
• Cash withdrawal (All Banks) YOU make N 150 per transaction guaranteed
• Recharge Cards printing (MTN 3%, Etisalat 3.5%, Airtel 4%, Glo 6%)
• Loan repayments
• Bulk SMS 10% commission
• Data bundles (MTN 3% , Etisalat 4.5%, Airtel 4%,Glo 4%,Smiles 3%, Spectranet 4%)
• Bill payment (Dstv 2%, Gotv 2%, Tstv 2%, Phcn 2%, Startimes 2%,Etc.)
• Prepaid voucher sale (WAEC 6%)

The Pay Centre should be located in rural areas giving the community opportunity to enjoy financial services without the risk and stress of walking kilometers in order to visit a bank branch, especially areas neighbors spend between N200-N500 to get to the nearest Bank/ATM.

OUR

Management Guide /Business Plan (ebook): N2,500

Practical Training+++Management Guide /Business Plan (ebook) N6,000
Duration: 9am - 4pm

OUR EBOOK CONTENTS

CHAPTER ONE
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Keys to Success
Mission
Objectives

CHAPTER TWO
COMPANY SUMMARY
Financial Considerations
Markets/Business locations
Functions of an Agent Bank

CHAPTER THREE
SERVICES
The Market
Pricing
Price Based on the Value Perceived by the Customer
Price Based on Your Costs and Your Expectation for Profits (“Cost Plus”)
Price Based on the Retail Price
Start-up Summary
CHAPTER FOUR
MARKET ANALYSIS SUMMARY
Competition
Buying patterns and needs

CHAPTER FIVE
STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENTATION SUMMARY
Competitive Edge
Marketing Strategy
Sales Strategy

CHAPTER SIX
MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
The business in four simple steps
Certificate of Authorization to carry out agent banking
Security and insurance
Fees and commission (Agent)
Commission (scheme provider)
Approval of a transaction
Documentation Requirements
Which cards can I accept with mPOS?
Authorization of payment via the device?

CHAPTER SEVEN
FINANCIAL PLAN
Daily Targeted profit
Daily/Monthly Operating activities and Expenses
Financial analysis
Profit and Loss account
Daily record keeping format (print out purpose for agent use)
Monthly record keeping format (print out purpose for agent use)
All Nigeria banks Customer Care Number (print out purpose for agent use)

CHAPTER EIGHT
List of Agency Banking Business Providers in Nigeria with POS

COURSE OBJECTIVES: Following the course you will be able to:
• Understand the environmental conditions required for Agency Banking
• Appreciate the disruptive of Mobile Money in banking markets
• Analyze the limitations of Agency Banking versus traditional banking
• Appreciate the benefits to bank clients of Agency Banking
KEY TOPICS
• Strategic role of Mobile Money and Agency Banking in Financial Inclusion
• Does Agency banking equate to Mobile Banking?
• What is Agency Banking and how is it changing the Financial Services landscape?
• Applications of Mobile Money: electronic wallets and payment services
• Know Your Client (KYC) requirements in Mobile Money applications
• What does a sustainable Agency Banking business model look like?
• Risk management of Mobile Money and Agency Banking applications
Live demonstration: Agent interface and features
• Live demonstration: Moving money from one account to another
• Live demonstration: Withdrawing money
• Live demonstration: Agent pay out
• Live demonstration: Recharge card selling and activation (ePin and Scratch cards)
• Live demonstration: How agents make money per transaction
For each of our training methods, we have a suite of accompanying training materials which are developed to explain the concepts of the technology, as well as the best current operational practices in the industry.

PRICE N 5, 000 per participant and includes all training material
YOU GET A COPY OF OUR AGENCY BANKING IN NIGERIA BUSINESS PLAN

OUR POS IS
N14,000

If you are outside Lagos and wish to have a copy the soft copy is available for just N4, 000
PAYMENT METHOD
Bank Deposit
Fund Transfer
ATM cash Transfer

This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into FBS PayCentre bank accounts
The manual e-copy in PDF format will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account. Our bank details are as follows:

ZENITH BANK
Account Name: Farm Business Setup Ventures
Account Number: 1014352341

After placing your order, SMS your payment information
(AgencyBanking, your full account name, mobile number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. AgencyBanking, Kayode Nassir Emeka,08036320607,mymail@yahoo.com

To 08036320607 once I confirm your payment. The manual will be sent to you immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.

Instant Help Desk
Mobile: 08036320607
WhatsApp: 08036320607

ADDRESS
FBS PayCentre
174 Adiyan Orudu road,Transformer Bus stop
Agbado station Lagos
Call for direction 08036320607
www.agencybankingbizsetup.com
Agent banking can take place nearly anywhere

Nice one and keep up the good work.
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by paulGrundy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
for your information, i work with a bank and in the POS department.

i pity for those who will fall into the hands of these scammers.
smh.

1 Like

Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by steppin: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
paulGrundy:
for your information, i work with a bank and in the POS department.

i pity for those who will fall into the hands of these scammers.
smh.
You're either lying about working in a bank or you're one of the people who work where they're not supposed to.
Please, stop arguing cos you sound so clueless.
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by emilyone(f): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Which of these banks pos gives very reliable services?
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by FarmBusiness(m): 7:12am On Feb 29, 2020
DEPOSIT COMMISSION
N1 - N5,000 =N10.5
N50,001 -and Above = N50

WITHDRAWAL COMMISSION
N1000- N5000=0.75%
N5,001 - N10,000=N55
N10,001 -N15,000 =N75
N15,001 - N20,000 = N95
N20,001 - N25,000 = N115
N25,000 - N30,001 =N135
N30,001 -N40,000 = N165

29 FEB 2020

WHATSAPP
YEMI
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by FarmBusiness(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Farm Business Setup

@FBS paycentre
@Farmbusinesssetup
Customer Care Line
(Call,WhatsApp):08036320607 
(Strictly Mondays - Fridays 9am -5pm
Re: How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria by atop1(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2021
Moniepoint POS is one of the best POS out there and though getting it might be difficult.
I have written an article to help you with your application so you can get it fast
it's a long article but it answers all the questions you might have about moniepoint
Read it here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/moniepoint-pos/

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Today In Warri ( graphic pix be warnned) !!! / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.