Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey (2772 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey by BimboEni: 2:41am On Mar 20, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Worship with us at
Winners Chapel
       aka
Living Faith Church

50 Park Place
Newark, NJ 07102
(Robert Treat Hotel)
973-336-0222
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey by Mudley313: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2010
another business enterprise opened where profits (tithes n offerings) shall be made in dollars. why una nor dey go open branch for places of the world where dem really need god, like rwanda. bad for business huh?
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey by Devonian(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2010
For sure, Winners Chapel, RCCG, Rhema Chapel, etc, etc, has no branches in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq. If anyone can [i]verifiably [/i]prove me wrong, I'll donate half of my monthly wage for the month of March to the church that has a congregation in any of these locations. But, I bet, they're not there, you'll only find them in £, € & $ economies.
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2010
Devonian:

For sure, Winners Chapel, RCCG, Rhema Chapel, etc, etc, has no branches in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq. If anyone can [i]verifiably [/i]prove me wrong, I'll donate half of my monthly wage for the month of March to the church that has a congregation in any of these locations. But, I bet, they're not there, you'll only find them in £, € & $ economies.
What of their branches that are in remote countries like Togo,Rep of benin,Cameroun,ivory coast etc that are not as influencial as countries like Iraq&iran? Are they in these small countries to make money as well
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey by Devonian(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^^ YES! WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK THEY'RE DOING THERE. DO YOU KNOW THE DAILY CASH TURN OVER IN COTONOU IN RESPECT OF IMPORTED MOTOR SALES? AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT THESE PENTERASCALS AREN'T MAKING BUCKS IN THOSE COUNTRIES YOU LISTED?

(1) (Reply)

He Loved You Enough To Be Late .sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi / IS THERE GOD? / Green Water In Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.