Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Download Our Application Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Download Our Application Today. (1315 Views)

Download Our 4.5million Email Database+83million GSM Database @ Affordable Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Our Application Today. by driversng: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Have you heard? grin, so you've not heard shocked , oh nooo, the news is everywhere, so let me give you the gist, the gist is driversng now have an app you can download on your phone for easy demand for a driver of your choice, your driver is just one click away, all you have to do is visit your android play store and type DRIVERSNG, there you go...... download and enjoy.... wink, you have driversng with you everywhere and anywhere you go.....and this app comes with so many benefits you don't know. if you wish to know, kindly visit play store and download and that's it.
At driversng we drive you to safety, we are always at your beckon and call

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice With Regards My Biz / Datalife Founder Will Be Speaking At Nigerian Blockchain Alliance / Incorporate Or Register Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.