Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Criminology And Security Studies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Criminology And Security Studies (3300 Views)

Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question / 7 Universities That Offer Criminology In Nigeria And Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
WHAT KIND OF JOBS CAN A GRADUATE OF CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES GET IN NIGERIA?

Re: Criminology And Security Studies by whitebeard(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Job at a security firm..! My cousins dad is working in one, and he (cousin) is studying criminology in school. The man travels a lot.
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Job at a security firm..! My cousins dad is working in one, and he (cousin) is studying criminology in school. The man travels a lot.
Security firms like what and what? Pls name them
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by whitebeard(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Henrydboss:

Security firms like what and what? Pls name them
that's the problem can't remember the name of the firm, me and cousin don't talk much. But u used try the DSS EFCC NIA NA
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
whitebeard:
that's the problem can't remember the name of the firm, me and cousin don't talk much. But u used try the DSS EFCC NIA NA
OK... Thanks for the info
Am not a graduate yet am about enrolling for the program at NOUN I just wanted to know what the future holds for me upon graduation
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by whitebeard(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Henrydboss:

Am not a graduate yet am about enrolling for the program at NOUN I just wanted to know what the future holds for me upon graduation
it a good profession, with time u would get more info.
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
whitebeard:
it a good profession, with time u would get more info.
Thanks alot...
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by SEEDORF441(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Criminology is a nice course
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Criminology is a nice course
Elaborate pls
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by oluwatobi01(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Henrydboss:

@Op, criminology is a gud course, it's xo cool, buh studying it in Noun is anoda tin,i won't allow my enemy to study in dat school,dy will suck u dry even wen u loaded with goodies b4 starting
the program, n besides, Noun isn't meant for young people wth bright prospect, its not a conventional uni...if u stay in southwt, u can try the ffw schs....Adekunle Ajasin in ondo,UI,OAU,uniosun to mention few...."Eyin omo criminal as it is fondly called in my sch".... my 20 cent though....Cheers, Alashe

1 Like

Re: Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 1:36am On Nov 08, 2017
oluwatobi01:

@Op, criminology is a gud course, it's xo cool, buh studying it in Noun is anoda tin,i won't allow my enemy to study in dat school,dy will suck u dry even wen u loaded with goodies b4 starting
the program, n besides, Noun isn't meant for young people wth bright prospect, its not a conventional uni...if u stay in southwt, u can try the ffw schs....Adekunle Ajasin in ondo,UI,OAU,uniosun to mention few...."Eyin omo criminal as it is fondly called in my sch".... my 20 cent though....Cheers, Alashe
Am tired of writing jamb and ASUU and Federal government are not helping matters I know NOUN is not meant for young people but there are no age restrictions besides POPSI no hold ba boys gat hustle dey go school and I won't be able to combine studies and hustling if am attending a conventional university not everybody is born with a silver spoon you know some are born with golden spoon, some silver, some bronze I no know watin I do baba wey he give me rubber spoon oh but I am still grateful because it could have been worst than this
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by onlyme07(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Henrydboss:

Am tired of writing jamb and ASUU and Federal government are not helping matters I know NOUN is not meant for young people but there are no age restrictions besides POPSI no hold ba boys gat hustle dey go school and I won't be able to combine studies and hustling if am attending a conventional university not everybody is born with a silver spoon you know some are born with golden spoon, some silver, some bronze I no know watin I do baba wey he give me rubber spoon oh but I am still grateful because it could have been worst than this

The guy is not trying to discourage you but the job oppurtunity aftewards is the issue.
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2017
onlyme07:

The guy is not trying to discourage you but the job oppurtunity aftewards is the issue.
How do you mean
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by oluwatobi01(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Henrydboss:

You can still study ur desire course with a fair jamb result n putme esp if u choose Adekunle Ajasin in ondo state or any of dis federal unis n it's quite affordable,...life is not a bed of roses but Noun itsn't meant for the masses, don't b frustrated with d school on d long run.... I won't quote u again....
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by Henrydboss: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2017
oluwatobi01:

You can still study ur desire course with a fair jamb result n putme esp if u choose Adekunle Ajasin in ondo state or any of dis federal unis n it's quite affordable,...life is not a bed of roses but Noun itsn't meant for the masses, don't b frustrated with d school on d long run.... I won't quote u again....
Thanks for the advice but my mind is already made up
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by hoghidan1: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
@Nounitesi don't know maybe am the online one having this issue on my portal, good study guide GST707 unit is displaying 0 on my course webpage. any solution to this any idea??
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by hoghidan1: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
@Nounitesi don't know maybe am the online one having this issue on my portal, good study guide GST707 unit is displaying 0 on my course webpage. any solution to this
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by hoghidan1: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Any Msc/pgd information technology student in the room should please mail me on hoghidan1@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Criminology And Security Studies by newspapers: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Announces New Examination Date / Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) / Youth Corper Hacked Boyfriend To Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.