Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. (26403 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by naptu2: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by naptu2: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
doctorkush:

So bro Azeez still living in his duplex inside friend zone

Mr Azeez when he sees the "Thanks bro" reply

You should see the way they interact on Twitter. Most times it's as if they are already married, then sometimes (like today) she'll be a little bit distant.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by linearity: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Great player. One of my numerous crushes. tongue

Still wonder why she left England though.

Women footfall is more advanced in Asia compare to Europe and there is more money in Asia....Look at the stats......this is a positive move for her and a career advancement both professionally and financially.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by Abujalandlord: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
congratulation,

recently watched her interview on TVC news, she confirmed her weekly wages of 12 million ....and still single.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by DeManNextDoor(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
naptu2:
Her Twitter husband and Nigerian beach soccer legend, Abu Azeez, also congratulated her.
Azeez,the 3sc forward?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by naptu2: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
DeManNextDoor:

Azeez,the 3sc forward?

Yep.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by DeManNextDoor(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
naptu2:

Yep.
asisat no fit marry im embarassed
naptu2:

Yep.
asisat no fit marry im
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by Yameater(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
madridguy:
Congratulations.

The trophy though tongue

I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by naptu2: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
doctorkush:

dfrost:
Some people just dey wicked. Kai! wink cheesy grin shocked

DeManNextDoor:

asisat no fit marry im embarassed
asisat no fit marry im

I wish I could find the thread where a guy appeared from nowhere and started toasting her, so she called Azeez to respond to the guy. grin grin

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by Smooyis(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is highly commendable
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by wisestfool1759(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Congratulation..... More trophies to come, and more personal achievement
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by DeManNextDoor(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
[i][/i]
naptu2:

I wish I could find the thread where a guy appeared from nowhere and started toasting her, so she called Azeez to respond to the guy. grin grin
cheesy
naptu2:

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by naptu2: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
DeManNextDoor:
[i][/i] cheesy

doctorkush:

dfrost:
Some people just dey wicked. Kai! wink cheesy grin shocked

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
naptu2:

i sympathize with him tho... what a horrible way to be friend zoned...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by LadyHal1(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
congrats bae... making us proud
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by Image123(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tender1:
grin

This is as dumb as saying why would you see a doctor or med or professional after a tragedy. Think man, don't be the proverbial fool that said no God.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by naptu2: 5:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Abujalandlord:
congratulation,

recently watched her interview on TVC news, she confirmed her weekly wages of 12 million ....and still single.

Asisat's TVC interview.

Some of the reasons she moved to China

1) The Asians are among the best in the world in women's football.

2) She wanted the experience.

3) The pay is much better.

4) The support is greater (more fans, more media attention).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of9mtHMZOpE
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by naptu2: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Home  Africa  Africans Abroad

CHINA: Oshoala nets brace as Dalian complete double in dramatic Super Cup final

By JWsports1

November 8, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9TqGayFU0M

Reigning Africa Player of the Year Asisat Oshoala scored twice and registered two assists as Dalian trounced Shanghai 5–3 to clinch the Chinese Super Cup on Tuesday.

Dalian took an early lead when Oshoala found the ever-lethal China international Wang Shuang who tapped it home two minutes in.

But Shangai equalised in fine fashion seven minutes later courtesy of a Xiao Yuyi’s beauty from outside the box.

Oshoala then scored twice before the break to send Dalian on their way with a comfortable 3-1 lead.

The Nigeria international started the second half like she had her first, serving a fine ball to the onrushing Ma Xiaoxu to score Dalian’s fourth.

Miao Siwen and Tang Jiali pulled two back for Shangai but their comeback quest was shredded when Liu Jieru scored into her own net six minutes to time.

The win wraps up a brilliant first season in China for Oshoala who finishes with the league’s golden boot plus the league and Super Cup titles.

The tale hasn’t be as rosy for Oshoala’s teammate at Dalian former Africa Women’s Player of the Year Gaelle Enganamouit.

Enganamout, who was signed alongside Oshoala, hasn’t played much in her maiden season in China due to a recovering knee injury.

Focus for the Nigerian forward now turns to her Lagos Girls’ Football Clinic set for 15-17 November.

The two-time Africa Player of the Year has promised scholarship to the Golden Ball winner in the clinic, which is organised by her foundation.

Lineups

Dalian XI: Bi Xiaolin; Gao Chen, Li Danyang, Wang Yan, Xue Jiao; Li Wen (C), Pang Fengyue; Asisat Oshoala, Wang Shuang, Song Duan; Ma Xiaoxu.

Shangai XI: Zhao Lina; Yang Jialin, Liu Jieru (C), Huang Yini, Qiu Fangfang; Yang Lina, Miao Siwen; Yan Jinjin, Xiao Yuyi, Zhu Beiyan; Tang Jiali.

http://jwsports1.com/china-oshoala-nets-brace-dalian-complete-double-dramatic-super-cup-final/
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is there no female ballon d'or for her? She's good.

De geh fine sha, my crush kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals / Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.