Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel (27362 Views)

The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by faaiz4ever(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please move to the appropriate section mods.
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by ekensi01: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
angry

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Fp loading

2 Shares

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by DuchessLily(f): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nairalanders and snakes eeehhh
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Both the killer, neighbour and the op know too well

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by sarrki(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
DuchessLily:
Nairalanders and snakes eeehhh

They know baba lalasticlala and will be interested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by deco22(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
U want to reach FP without trouble,go and search your compound for snakes,kill it,post it and cc lalasticlala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Evablizin(f): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked

The snake long.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Habiodunz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jezz just look at your environment embarassed

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by DanseMacabre(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
See as una compound be like refuse dump sef.
Soon maybe na lion una go find for there. angry

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by faaiz4ever(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
See as una compound be like refuse dump sef.

Soon maybe na lion una go find for there. angry

Lion ko, elephant ni. Come put am there if we no find am. You no see say na bcoz of the snake we scatter the waste-bin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by DanseMacabre(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
faaiz4ever:

Lion ko, elephant ni. Come put am there if we no find am. You no see say na bcoz of the snake we scatter the waste-bin

Okay I no see am like that, sorry. I been think say na the littered waste cause the snake, not the other way round.

Peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by faaiz4ever(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Okay I no see am like that, sorry. I been think say na the littered waste cause the snake, not the other way round.

Peace.

wink Thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by IAMSASHY(f): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided let d preparation begin asap, snake pepper soup loading........

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by OboOlora(f): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Did u guys kill that in a pit latrine or why is it unusually brownish yellow?
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by snnaija(f): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
lala food don done

anyways for your concert, events ticket sales and purchase of your movie tickets visit www.ticketlander.com
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by ifyakanu(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
why won't snake come there whereas the place is quit dirty
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Papaaldrich: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
where is lala

For more info visit Acapointers..com
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by soberdrunk(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Those that know me well know that there are very few things that scare me and "Snake" is NUMERO UNO!! If i see this type of snake in my house it is 'Goodbye Bafana"...... angry
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Etizz: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
I am happy for u guys oh, I Don enter bush look for even snake egg I nor see instead snake waka come meet u, now here u are, front page .....i dey jealous oh...

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
why did he kill the snake, was it disturbing him?
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by WanyeKest: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
see how the area is very dirty!!!!!! you think the snake will not come
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very DIRTY PEOPLE......

RESIDENT DUSTBIN......

why won't you kill Snake...?
I hate DIRTY PEOPLE.....

I can forgive thieves but not someone that's absolutely dirty.
Their LATRINE go be "No man's land"
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by kobabe(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pepper soup loading
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Edopesin: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lalasticlala never disappoints

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
kobabe:
Pepper soup loading

drabeey was HERE.... BUT

AishaBuhari:
Stop the killings of unarmed animals biko cheesy
seriously....?

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by iammee(f): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
lala is a snake

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by AishaBuhari: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Stop the killings of unarmed animals biko cheesy
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Lincoln275(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Emperor002: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Carry DAT tin komot for my face
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Hushpuppi: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
There will soon be a special section called snake section.. No need to look for appropriate section again...

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Seeker17(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kill them all. One of these creepy creatures bit my friend just yesterday
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Your environment is dirty, be more health conscious sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constructed Solar Water Heater By A UNIMAID Final Year Student / Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours / See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.