Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (49064 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Following Denrele reply to a follower's tweet that Bobrisky has knocked him out of prominence, the Nigerian crossdresser has replied the media personality.

Bobrisky who addressed himself as the new boss Denrele should learn from, said he has always met people who have been jealous of him right from secondary school.

Here's his Snapchat post;

https://www.lailasblog.com/im-boss-now-sit-learn-bobrisky-replies-denrele/

2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
angry

From the stables of Lapalapa movie industries, comes this nauseating, intriguing and disgusting new movie in town, "2 idiots"

Featuring Bobrisky kpukpaoshi and Denrele Edun........"2 Idiots" .

Marketed and Distributed by Awon Werey Nig. Ltd, 5 Jekaalo Street, Lagos......"2 idiots"

Please don't watch!

426 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by teresafaith: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
You gotta love Bob he's fearless and has a good heart

How many celebrities celebrate their staff talk more of a gateman

I love people who don't look down on the poor

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by DanseMacabre(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
How much APC don pay these two fools now make dem for distract us from this latest Boko attack

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Evablizin(f): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin

Crazy boys.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Yeligray(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bornthroway

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Tamarapetty(f): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
bleached ram

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Preca(f): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided they really need to check this guy wella

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

I love people who doesn't look down on the poor
That's because it might be that his gateman is the closest, and the only person he can talk to.

Besides he has nothing to lose there. I mean he is paying the gateman

36 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Seeker17(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Assholes Asshoes

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by HopeRisingmatte(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Shameless fools.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by aldexrio(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Even these two social miscreants that should be going for deliverance from demonic oppression are here beefing about who is more relevant.

Oh the end is here. The lord is nigh even at the door. Come quickly lord come quickly.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Edopesin: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
I feel like vomiting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by emalek86(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Every day bobrisky. God knows the only reason I have an account in nairaland is to check DP. In fact seun collect

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Hushpuppi: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
The Werey want to start their beef...
Them done see me and Mopha beef.. They are trying to be relevant... Mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Daslim180(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Brainless goat
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by drasob: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerians need to

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Two slay queens are figthing.

We nlanders will just watch from the pitch.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by IAMSASHY(f): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided 2 bad

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Edu3Again: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
angry
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Dessydemmy: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FortifiedCity:
angry

From the stables of Lapalapa movie industries, comes this new movie in town, "2 idiots" featuring Bobrisky and Denrele .

Please don't watch!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by awillabo: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:
I feel like vomiting

As in. Its so sad

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by asawanathegreat(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Two toddlers fighting themselves

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Horlawoomey(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by valgbo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
why I even book space sef...........
... nothing to say
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Antoeni(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Stupid children

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by cremedelacreme: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
I don't even know who is more stupid between the two of you. angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Dessydemmy: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Here to read comments. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
All this ones dey learn for where bisi alimi dey

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
I can only see a gay vs a homo......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by ALOWONLE419(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

I love people who doesn't look down on the poor
SHE YOU MEAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose / Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair / Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.