Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality (854 Views)

Help: I Won 8Million From 1xbet But They Only Credit Me 5Million / You Can Earn A Minimum Side Income Of 5 To 8million Naira Yearly Doing This / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality by eaglez(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seriously people, I have been thinking, how to make money and I have read in some quarters that one can donate organs,submit oneself as laboratory rat for drug experimentation,but then these are really extreme cases,I now resort to wish which I know it will surely come through,I looked at the statistics and number of members on Nairaland and I just wish each of the members could just drop 1 naira into my account,that's 3.8m,let's bring this wish to reality,my fellow nairalanders,no be joke i dey o,I really mean am. You could please PM me for details,let's make history with Nairaland. Thanks! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality by falcon01: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Drop your account number for a better communication atleast if transfer 100 naira i try

1 Like

Re: 3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality by eaglez(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
:
falcon01:
Drop your account number for a better communication atleast if transfer 100 naira i try
yeah bro,with 100 bucks you tried more than try. grin grin grin
Re: 3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality by package00(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Have you heard of NAIJA TAXI?
You can earn minimum of #15,000 monthly as an affiliate member by just sharing posts to promote the company.

*How it works:*

*1* An active facebook account which should be six months old or more.

*2* You open account with Naija Taxi via:
*3* Log into your account and share an advert that'll be placed on your dashboard to facebook wall. Every advert you share to your facebook wall earns you ₦500. So think about it. In two days, you earn 1,000 and in four days, you earn 2,000. Just like that.

*4* When your money is up to 5, 000 you can request for withdrawal which is every Thursday. The money is paid directly into your Bank Account.

*5* What's more? You earn an extra 1,000 when you introduce a new member. This stuff is new and real.

*6* Think about it this way: You sign up wit 5k. Share adverts from your Naija Taxi account to your facebook wall and earn 500 per advert. 500 × 30 = 15,000. So this is what you earn from just sharing adverts using your facebook Account.

*Naija Taxi by Naija for Naija. This one na our own o... Make we support*
Re: 3.8million Naira,my Wish Turned Reality by eaglez(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please don't view alone,do something imagine 142 views x 1 naira makes me closer to my wish.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can Someone Start-up With N200,000.00 / URGENT: Suggestions Needed Please! / How To Make Money Online Posting Pictures And Articles On SOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.