Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Popular Ghanaian Musician Sentenced To 6 Months For Carrying Knife In London - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Ghanaian Musician Sentenced To 6 Months For Carrying Knife In London (723 Views)

Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ghanaian Musician Sentenced To 6 Months For Carrying Knife In London by theLegion(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cassiel Wuta-Offei, also known as ‘Scribz’, has been sentenced to six months imprisonment for being in possession of a knife in London.

The 25-year-old Ghanaian musician, of Fount Street SW8, was sentenced to six months imprisonment at Camberwell Magistrates Court on Friday, 20 October for being in possession of an offensive weapon.

Cassiel Wuta-Offei, 25, was stopped by police near Brixton Hill on Monday, 18 September and was arrested for being in possession of a pointed/bladed article.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/ghanaian-musician-cassiel-wuta-offei-sentenced-to-six-months-for-possession-of-a-knife-in-london/

He appeared at Camberwell Magistrates Court on Thursday, 19 October where he entered a guilty plea and was sentenced the following day to six months imprisonment.

Detective Sergeant Chris Heathcote of Lambeth’s Gang and Priority Offenders Unit said: “We take knife crime very seriously and this is reflected in the custodial sentence handed down by the court.”

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/ghanaian-musician-cassiel-wuta-offei-sentenced-to-six-months-for-possession-of-a-knife-in-london/

Re: Popular Ghanaian Musician Sentenced To 6 Months For Carrying Knife In London by falcon01: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dayum!!! shocked shocked he looks f*cked up!!
Re: Popular Ghanaian Musician Sentenced To 6 Months For Carrying Knife In London by DanseMacabre(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
How does possession of a knife warrant six years imprisonment? So if na gun na life him for get?

If I say racism now, some people with fake Cockney accents will come for my head, so make I just leave am.
Re: Popular Ghanaian Musician Sentenced To 6 Months For Carrying Knife In London by Seeker17(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
But that's unfair.. The guy will be wondering 'wetin carry me come here now'
Re: Popular Ghanaian Musician Sentenced To 6 Months For Carrying Knife In London by theLegion(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol
Seeker17:
But that's unfair..
The guy will be wondering 'wetin carry me come here now'

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Pupil Raped Several Times By Teacher Gives Birth / (graphic Photo) Sars Shoot A Young Man For Refusing To Unlock His Phone / 19 Year Old Boy Stabs His Stepfather To Death And Posts His Final Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.