Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! (3103 Views)

Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS / Drill Borehole From 95K!! in Rivers State. / Pls Help With Price Of Boreholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is Kayode Gbadejo , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology. I am a geologist/geophysicist by profession for a reputable drilling company here in Abuja.Am using this avenue to connect to prospective clients that would want to sink a borehole at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have not experienced failures at any point in time .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince UGive a call-08060657696, 08020547728
NOTE-If anyone succeeds in bringing a potential client to us,he/she will sure be rewarded and there is a discount we give for every job that we do

1 Like

Re: Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! by AMADU77: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
de
Re: Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hello,
Now first thing i must tell you is that we dont just charge upfront .We undertake what we call geophysical investigation of the site you want to drill the borehole .This is neccesary so we could be able to detect the possible point for eventua drilling process .That way we would be able to pick a point that has a very good aquifer with a good yield that would be able to serve you for a very long time to come .
So the full package of the whole project inclusive of the survey,flushing by compressor and installation of submersble pump will cost 800,000.But be assured that we are providing a quality job backed with professional expertise .We give guarantee for the borehole we drill.
If you reside in Abuja ,it would be best if we find a good time to meet so we would be able to discuss about this further .You can get me on
08060657696;08020547728.
Thanks as i anticipate your call.Please do send your contact details so we can make a follow up on it.You can also call any of my lines.
Re: Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! by AMADU77: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
K
Re: Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
Yes i work in northern states.I have worked in so many parts of wukari in taraba state,kaduna ,Jos ,Nassarawa states etc.
I will be expecting your call as you said.
Better still ,lets find a time to meet so we could fine-tune this appropriately .
I can give you good discounts on massive jobs .
We drill with state of the art rigs that is capable of finishing a 45m borehole in less than 24hours.
I will be waiting for you to call .

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sell @ Yaba Lagos Mainland / Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? / Abuja Properties 4 Sale(Lands,Bungalows,Duplex): 08036004788

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.