Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? (1193 Views)

Umidigi A5 Pro: Aliexpress Reviews Fake Or Real? / How To Become A Data Reseller. / Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by Syfex: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
over 24 hours I transferred money into VICTOR OJEANELO (supposed bank Acc for the site) first bank Acc....my wallet with the website "Clubkonnect" is yet to be credited. after calling the mobile number on the site for uncountable times... the next thing was for them to switch off the number...

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by Ohammadike: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
It is fake more than fake, it is fraudulent

I transferred 6,800 to them on Saturday and till today even 1 kobo I never see

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by Nbote(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ohammadike:
It is fake more than fake, it is fraudulent

I transferred 6,800 to them on Saturday and till today even 1 kobo I never see

Syfex:
over 24 hours I transferred money into VICTOR OJEANELO (supposed bank Acc for the site) first bank Acc....my wallet with the website "Clubkonnect" is yet to be credited. after calling the mobile number on the site for uncountable times... the next thing was for them to switch off the number...

Drop their contacts and adverts let's blacklist dem.. I currently run a thread on how to spot some of dis scam resellers here
https://www.nairaland.com/4048877/data-scams-expose
as dey are damaging d credibility of others. Try and verify before dealing with any reseller.

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by Syfex: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nbote:

Drop their contacts and adverts let's blacklist dem.. I currently run a thread on how to spot some of dis scam resellers here
as dey are damaging d credibility of others. Try and verify before dealing with any reseller.

Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by OCTAVO: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Check my profile, we've always been reliable since 2013. cheesy

You'll get your data immediately you pay. No useless wallet stories here. You'll get to call and we will pick, we respond to chats on WhatsApp and BBM. Try us today and you will never regret it. Once again, click on my username to see my profile. Thanks.
Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
OCTAVO:
Check my profile, we've always been reliable since 2013. cheesy

You'll get your data immediately you pay. No useless wallet stories here. You'll get to call and we will pick, we respond to chats on WhatsApp and BBM. Try us today and you will never regret it. Once again, click on my username to see my profile. Thanks.
Business man.I always trust you

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by optfa: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:

ANY ALTERNATIVE GENUINE RESELLER?
Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by Nbote(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
optfa:

ANY ALTERNATIVE GENUINE RESELLER?
I also sell Mtn and Etisalat data... U can chat me up
Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by Mak4web(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cheapest data
Fastest delivery

see my signature
Re: Clubkonnect Fake Or Scam Data Reseller Site? by OCTAVO: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Business man.I always trust you
Thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto / Airtel Suspends Their Newly Launched Unlimited Data Plans / My Top 5 Android Games Of The Week By Ozthegeektuber (3 Min Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.