Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Disturbance For Trump As Lady Shares Photo Of Her Dog's Ear That Looks Trump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disturbance For Trump As Lady Shares Photo Of Her Dog's Ear That Looks Trump (572 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disturbance For Trump As Lady Shares Photo Of Her Dog's Ear That Looks Trump by markode777: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
A 26-year-old lady, Jade Robinson, from Tyne and Wear in the UK, has shared her shock as she discovered that her dog's ear shows exactly the picture of US president Donald Trump's face. The hilarious photo shared on Facebook has gone viral.

In an interview, she explained that she had a close look at the photo before he could picture out Trump's face.

She said: "I looked at the photo over 20 times zooming in and everything and never seen it at all. It took me showing his ear to my friend the next day, who saw it straight away."

Jade's dog's name is Chief and the dog had a cyst in his ear and she actually took photo of it so that the vet could see it.

She said: "There’s a lot of negativity on the internet and to me it’s the little things that make me smile and it’s nice to know Chief has made people smile – even if it’s his ear."

See more photos below;

source; http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/more-trouble-for-us-trump-as-lady.html

Re: Disturbance For Trump As Lady Shares Photo Of Her Dog's Ear That Looks Trump by Ayo4251(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
See as dog ear fresh.,, fresher than some aboki ear sef

(1) (Reply)

Gay Is Legal In Nigeria-Bisi Alsimi Speaks In Support Of Bobrisky / Davido Set To Break Another Record @ MOBO Awards / See Her Reaction After Her Parents Saved Up Money To Buy Her A Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.