Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Don’t Watch The News, Watch Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don’t Watch The News, Watch Sports (360 Views)

How Will You Handle The News Of Ronaldo And Messi's Retirement From Football? / Live Watch Sports CO UK / Do You Watch Sports About Other Countries? For Example About Senegal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Watch The News, Watch Sports by wilfredadahor: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
I remember when I was just a little kid, my dad always love to watch the news but myself and my little brother don’t like watching the news with our dad, I don’t know why we didn’t liked it even while we were kids.

But I remembered that I didn’t always like the negative stuff we always see on the news. All the things you get from news are things like Bomb blast, earth quake, accident and the like.

You know, it’s very difficult for you to hear some good news when you’re watching the news (if I’m not mistaking).

I don’t know if should be saying this right here but I heard that CNN stands for CONSTANT NEGATIVE NEWS, I heard it from someone.

If we don’t program our minds, our minds will be programmed.

(Read that again)

Have you ever asked yourself what happens to an innocent person who move with bad friends and with time became like those people he moves with? It’s because as human beings, we become like that which we give our attention to the most.

Let’s suppose for instance – you begin to watch how some cars get crushed by accident, you know what will begin to play in your head while inside a car? Well, you probably know that your heart will be filled with a terrifying fear.

Continue reading click. http://www.onlinemarketthattalk.com/ads/dont-watch-the-news-watch-sports/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops To 50 In The World FIFA Ranking / CAF Awards;super Eagles, Rohr Shortlisted For National Team,coach Of The Year / Fresh Transfer: Real Madrid Ready To Sign Chelsea Star Defender David Luiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.