Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Just How Smart Are You?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just How Smart Are You?? (620 Views)

How Smart Are You? Now! Its Time To Argue With Your Brain. / How Smart Are You? / How Smart Are You? Answer This Simple Test (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just How Smart Are You?? by EmperorHarry: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
So I've being asking people to try to explain the meaning of this quote "THE DEATH OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF MAN'S CREATIVITY" to see how well they think outside the box and I've being getting funny answers
80℅ of Nigerians won't get this...so please give it a try and let's see just how smart you really are
Please note that it would require you to think outside the box, this is not related to religious or non religious belief.. I'll be replying every answer
Re: Just How Smart Are You?? by Josephjnr(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
"THE DEATH OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF MAN'S CREATIVITY"

Hmmm! God is an immortal-perfect superior being in any angle you look at it from. Creativity is man's ability to use his imagination to create problem-solving stuffs. So using the bible, in Eden,early men were immortal and superior, yet they couldn't really use the true power of their imagination but when the true god in them died after their action, their creativity (true power of imagination) became significant and paramount to their existence. So "THE DEATH OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF MAN'S CREATIVITY"

1 Like

Re: Just How Smart Are You?? by Friedyokes: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Let me think.

My interpretation is;
Believing in an all knowing, omnipotent being/beings limits us or hinders our thinking as we feel it has all the answers and instead of searching for answers to problems, we attribute any and all happening (mostly seemingly extraordinary things) to "god" case closed...but if we stop believing that everything that happens is as a result of the divine, in this case "Death of God" ...we start looking for answers and solutions that do not pertain to"god" and the philosophy "Its gods doing" becomes obsolete hence the creativity comes into play...

1 Like

Re: Just How Smart Are You?? by EmperorHarry: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Josephjnr:
"THE DEATH OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF MAN'S CREATIVITY"

Hmmm! God is an immortal-perfect superior being in any angle you look at it from. Creativity is man's ability to use his imagination to create problem-solving stuffs. So using the bible, in Eden,early men were immortal and superior, yet they couldn't really use the true power of their imagination but when the true god in them died after their action, their creativity (true power of imagination) became significant and paramount to their existence. So "THE DEATH OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF MAN'S CREATIVITY"
So close mhan...like the only thing stopping you from really explaining this,is your still thinking from the religious perspective but your almost there,you just need to be unbiased to truly understand it..The fact that you tried is really appreciated
Re: Just How Smart Are You?? by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Let me try.

It's unimaginable what humanity could achieve if we killed the limitations which in this case is God

It's quite simple, You'd be intellectually lazy if you knew you were just a simulation in a computer game. Everything that happens to you in this game is as a result of the actions and inactions of the player (God) in accordance with the rules of the game (dogma).

I believe you know what dogma can do to people's intellect. If I were to paraphrase, I'd say "Thinking outside the box is the beginning of Man's creativity."
Re: Just How Smart Are You?? by EmperorHarry: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Optimist1998:
Let me try.

It's unimaginable what humanity could achieve if we killed the limitations which in this case is God

It's quite simple, You'd be intellectually lazy if you knew you were just a simulation in a computer game. Everything that happens to you in this game is as a result of the actions and inactions of the player (God) in accordance with the rules of the game (dogma).

I believe you know what dogma can do to people's intellect. If I were to paraphrase, I'd say "Thinking outside the box is the beginning of Man's creativity."

Hats off for you bruh
You nailed it 100℅....You must be one the rare Nigerians that is an original thinker and refuses to be trapped in dogma
*Standing Ovation* cool
Are you an atheist or do you also question the glaring faults in the religious theory?
Re: Just How Smart Are You?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Hats off for you bruh
You nailed it 100℅....You must be one the rare Nigerians that is an original thinker and refuses to be trapped in dogma
*Standing Ovation* cool
Are you an atheist or do you also question the glaring faults in the religious theory?
Amateur atheist grin cool

(1) (Reply)

See My GCE Result,please Can I Study Banking And Finance With This Result. / JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal For 2017 Enabled. / UNILORIN Student Drugged And Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.