Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? (1238 Views)

Hnw Come You Guys Know Everything? / British Govt Planing To Pay Millions Of Household £301 Why Can't �� Do The Sam / Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Like your own post cool
This stuff just came on my mind recently and got me thinking...and I was just wondering...how come?
Here, you can:
-QUOTE your own post (quote yourrself! cheesy )
-SHARE your own post,
-REPORT your own post (report yourself! cheesy, just imagine!).
But why can't you simply like your own post? You see, after taking pain to craft a nice write up or comment, ain't nobody showing some love and liking the post-just imagine!, at least, one should be able to show himself or herself some love-the one you call self love, by liking his or her own post.
Just my thought cool

Seun...
...I'm just wondering cool
I greet you cool.
Re: How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? by seunlayi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
My bro, what we really need here is the dislike button. It will go a long in reducing the way people post recklessly, etc

1 Like

Re: How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
seunlayi:
My bro, what we really need here is the dislike button. It will go a long in reducing the way people post recklessly, etc
. . .

Re: How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? by Khd95(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
iffa hear aay seun listen
Re: How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
please that dislike button will help reduce the urgeto quote some useless post and comment
Re: How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? by internationalman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'd like to b able to know who liked ur post or comments just like facebook.
Re: How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
internationalman:
I'd like to b able to know who liked ur post or comments just like facebook.
Yeap, that's another very interesting one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Lagos State Command Appeals To Applicants To Pick Up Their Drivers License / House Of Reps Member Julius Pondi Shares N200 Garri As Empowerment Programme / Branded Pen | Biro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.