Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Sosa Top Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sosa Top Joke (685 Views)

Joke: The Bossy Wife / Joke: For Better Or Worse / Joke: Have Faith My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sosa Top Joke by AISOSKID(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
1. I have been owing AIRTEL for 3months now, they just called my MTN line to ask why I have been dodging their calls. . The thing shock me.

2. An 11 year old girl realized that she had started to grow hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her Mom about the hair. Her Mom calmly said " That part where hair has grown is called a Monkey, be proud that your Monkey has grown hair. "​ ​Next morning at breakfast she told her sister. " my monkey has grown hair. " her sister smiled and said " That's Nothing, mine is already eating Banana.

3. A Guy received a break-up message from her side chic...His wife who was observing him from a distance was curious and sought to know what it was.Woman: honey, what are you reading?Man: i am reading a food recipe which i want you to prepare for me later.Woman: so why are you crying?Man: i'm actually at the point where they are cutting the onion

4. Trouble is when yhu are trying to kill a mosquitoes that land on yhur father bald headUsing yhur bare hand, then yhu miss it.My brother,����Yhu have to produce evidence

5. in Nigeria stew placement is according to AgeDAD=Stew in another plateUNCLE=stew beside the riceCHILDREN =Stew on the ricethen if your stew is mixed together with the rice and it turns to jellof rice�����you have no place in that family am i communicating ���

6. If girls were pilotsGirl.. "Hello control tower, this is flight 365.. We have aproblem."Control tower.. "What is the problem?"Girl.. "Nothing.".Control tower.. " Please tell us the problem! "Girl.. "Naah leave it."Control tower.. " Tell us please! "Girl... "Nothing, i'm fine.. You cannot understand."Control tower.. "For God's sake pilot please tell us theproblem!"Girl.. "Just leave me alone."Control tower.. "Ohh you maniac mad girl, there are 200passengers aboard in plane."Girl.. Yeahh, nobody cares for me You also only care forthose 200 passengers.. I don't wanna talk to you.. Nooo

7. ��Not all couples have s*x on their wedding night,� some spend it arguing about how the jollof and drinks disappeared.���

8. Nigerian uncles be like “Annie you are now a big girl ooh"Please turn around lemme see you.��Oya come and sit down on my laps ����

9. You Ladies that Normally watch�Korean, Philippians or Indian Movie and see a lady in an angry mood slaps her man and the man tries to kiss her to cool her brain down........Because of that..... you went and slap ur Nigerian boyfriend who has not eaten since last night.....Wait Am coming �������Let me go and price wheel chair for you When you block a slap from your mum ��Just get ready to explain to the entire family why you want to kill her ���Dat awkward moment wen ur Dad scolds u on Whatsapp for being careless and threatens not to pay ur fees, and u wanted to write "sori" den auto correct spelling changed it to "story".☹�My brother, Jesus said" *it is finished* "�You follow Davido dey sing 30billion for theaccount, but u dey owe MTN. Chai! Mybrother bow down ur head and say after me.My father my father, anybody frying akara ontop my destiny, die by fire.#lwkmd ���

10. I thought I have seen it all until I saw her eating eba with hand glove..choi!!!Nobody,I repeat nobody should hold me let me just faint.My roommate just came back with his babe today, now they have been here staring at me for the past 6hours���� they think I'll go outside to give them privacy���Ah! i cannot support evil���

Which is the funniest of them all

don't forget to click www.lectportal.net

(1) (Reply)

What Happened During "The Job" Interview Yesterday / Who Beat Goodluck? (praize Victor Comedy) Episode 106 / Herbalist Makes Advert On Instagram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.