Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please Help With Biz Opinion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help With Biz Opinion (602 Views)

Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Biz Opinion by OBINO2: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2010
I AM A NEW GRADUATE.AND HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING TO BE MY OWN BOSS.I HAVE 200K.BUT I AM CONFUSE OF THE TYPE OF BIZ TO START.I AM RESIDING IN LAGOS.PLEASE,I NEED YOUR OPINION OF SOME BIZ OPPORTUNITY TO START UP IMMEDIATELY.RIGHT NOW,I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING AND THE CAPITAL IS LIKELY TO REDUCE IF I DID NOT SATRT ANY THING IMMEDIATELY. MY CONTACT;

NWORIEOBINNA@YAHOO.COM
Re: Please Help With Biz Opinion by sasifun1: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
You can go into sales of ladies handbags, shoes, wrist watches, perfumes, etc.
Which would make maximum profit for you,
i can help you going with that, if you are interested.
just send me an email thru sasifungroup@gmail.com and i will get back to you ASAP

Re: Please Help With Biz Opinion by nestaAK(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
U dont really need such capital to start up ur own business have you ever heard of NETWORK MARKETING, find out .take your time explore try to explore your option or for information my contact ernest1bizobs@gmail.com
Re: Please Help With Biz Opinion by Efinder(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2010
l can give you best internet money pulling business you can invest your money to
send me a mailĀ  at custmermail2010@gmail.com
and l will send you details of legal internet business you can do and in the next 30 days
you will share your testimonies,

(1) (Reply)

Please,is This Business Proposal Realistic? / A Must Read For Bulk Sms Solution / All This To Stand For Loan Of 60k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.