Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics (2766 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / Slayqueen Caught After Defrauding Shops With Fake Bank Alerts In Abuja (Pic/Vid) / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Explorers(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2017
A woman was caught on camera brazenly emptying her Uber driver's tip jar while staring straight into the dash cam.

The incident was caught on camera as the driver dropped off a group of friends in New York City.

During the video, which runs for about two minutes, there is no suggestion whatsoever that the woman is about to make off with the money and she doesn't even appear to glance down at the waiting dollar bills.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5059399/PICTURED-Woman-stole-tips-Uber-driver-s-jar.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056541/Woman-caught-stealing-money-Uber-driver-s-tip-jar.html

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Explorers(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2017
But just as she prepares to get out of the car, the woman puts her hand in the jar but then stops, and almost appears to back out of her plan.

Then, while still looking at the camera directly, she finally puts her entire hand inside the box and takes the money along with her.

The trio then dash across the street with the driver seemingly unaware of what just happened.

It is only moments later that he notices something unusual out of the cornerof his eye that his tip jar is entirely empty.

The driver looked as though he was about to chase after the group but in the end gave up.

Although the entire app is cashless, Uber drivers now have the freedom to solicit tips from passengers.

While the company has never strictly prohibited tipping, the company has now made it clear that tips are allowed.

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by apexJ(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Bitches Everywhere.

The confidence wey she take the carry d money show say no b her first tym b dis
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Explorers(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2017
The graceless woman who stole anUberdriver's tips from his jar has been identified as an 18-year-old girl from Brooklyn.

Gabrielle Canales, who calls herself Gabita on social media, was identified on Tuesday after footage of her stealing cash from driver Mohammed H. Bhuiyan's tip jar.

Scantily-clad Canales was filmed reaching into his jar and snatching his cash as she got out of the car with two friends.

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2017
angry grin grin grin can u imagine this gangsters...

Them dey every were ooo.. grin grin
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Explorers(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2017
The teenager joked about posting mirror selfies on the same day as the theft and took pleasure in correcting social media commentators who flooded her page with criticism.

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Stealing and smiling
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2017
She thought the dash cam was for decoration grin

Olodo rabata

2 Likes

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by lumzybo: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2017
But wait ooo, why did the driver kept his money in an open jar?

Just imagine his mumu-ness. The money is just too exposed. Uber for that matter. U pick and drop passengers every now and then.

And the thief, I cut cap for you. She was even looking into the camera when she was carrying out the act. What was she thinking?

3 Likes

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Explorers(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2017
lumzybo:

Just imagine his mumu-ness. The money is just too exposed. Uber for that matter. U pick and drop passengers every now and then.

And the thief, I cut cap for you. She was even looking into the camera when she was carrying out the act. What was she thinking?

Tip jar bro.

2 Likes

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by talk2saintify(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Slaytheft
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by royalamour(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2017
No thanks to Kim Kardashian.

The bringer of demonic sh1ts in young ladies lives.

Slay nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by lalanice(f): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2017
and I thought d ones that do it here use some kind of charm...... so they are naturals shocked
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Queenlovely(f): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2017
I came back home and met my grown up son crying and listening to Yanni Symphony.

He ran out of the house and never came back. Seven years later I saw my son at the right hand of the Dalai Lama. He was now a Buddhist.

He was usually the black sheep of the family, he was into drug smuggling into Thailand. He stole from people.

If my son can change, you too can change. Life is short, use it well

Hit Like for Long Life
Hit Share for Gods favour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by lumzybo: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Explorers:

Tip jar bro.

Oh... I see. Dint see that part.

But still, he should have emptied the tip jar after every trip cos of these slaythieves grin

Ole....

2 Likes

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Lemonade01(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2017
This one just weak me!
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Samsimple(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2017
Slay queens or you mean slay thieves ..
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2017
She just want to trend, she did that on purpose
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Evablizin(f): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Nawa oh,bad blood.
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Explorers(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2017
lumzybo:

Oh... I see. Dint see that part.

But still, he should have emptied the tip jar after every trip cos of these slaythieves grin

Ole....

Emptying the jar wont pass the tip message to other passengers.
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by 2shure: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
men if all those pick pockets wey dey lag
enter yankee
men dem go buy g wagon tire o.
just imagine as he loose guard freely.
no wonder dem dey call them maye

imagine me displaying abt maybe 5 to 10k inside cab
for naija.
men na instant disarming shaps
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Elmojiid(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:
I came back home and met my grown up son crying and listening to Yanni Symphony.

He ran out of the house and never came back. Seven years later I saw my son at the right hand of the Dalai Lama. He was now a Buddhist.

He was usually the black sheep of the family, he was into drug smuggling into Thailand. He stole from people.

Hit Like for Long Life
anything for like and share....na wa o

1 Like

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2017
All she wanted was the fame and she has it
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:

Hit Like for Long Life

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by braimeddy: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
I don't think she knew she was looking into a camera. I guess she thought it was just a mirror not knowing a camera was hidden behind it. Looking straight into the mirror, she was trying to figure out if there's possibility a camera is attached to it.

2 Likes

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by DemonHunTER: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
All for fame, she was looking straight at the 📷 camera.. Dammmmn! (In Kendrick Lamar's voice)
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Twizzy30(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
jjj
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Newboss(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
This same idiot will come online and be insulting the same hardworking guys she depends on for survival.

1 Like

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Artistree: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
lumzybo:

Why did the driver KEPT? Please don't give me that "it's autocorrect" crap
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by lumzybo: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Artistree:

Why did the driver KEPT? Please don't give me that "it's autocorrect" crap

GO AND DIE!

This would be my very first direct abuse on NL, I don't regret doing so.

4 Likes

Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by meezynetwork(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics by Bullhari007(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2017
and the mumu guy dey watch sheepishly.... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share your experience with defamation and blackmail / Why Were So Many Christians Deceived By TB Joshua? / Tears As Police Kill Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.