Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed (944 Views)

Borehole Drilling,soil Test, Pile Foundation And Core Drilling / Borehole Drilling In Ilorin / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey @ Ogun ,oyo, Lagos State And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by kode12: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
I'm in need of the services of a Borehole repair expert. I have a borehole with a pumping machine stuck/fallen inside. The ropes for hoisting the pumping machine out cutoff so it's quite a problem taking it out. The current pumping machine is 5HP and that'd need to be taken out and immersed again. If you can do this quote me. Borehole depth is 260m. Location is Ilorin Kwara State
Re: Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by offatified: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2017
kode12:
I'm in need of the services of a Borehole repair expert. I have a borehole with a pumping machine stuck/fallen inside. The ropes for hoisting the pumping machine out cutoff so it's quite a problem taking it out. The current pumping machine is 5HP and that'd need to be taken out and immersed again. If you can do this quote me. Borehole depth is 260m. Location is Ilorin Kwara State
Contact me on 07037782105. Be rest assured.
Re: Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by onyeogalu1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
kode12:

Have you rectified This?
Re: Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by kode12: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2018
onyeogalu1:

Have you rectified This?
Partially rectified. If you're close Whatsapp me let's discuss
Re: Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by onyeogalu1(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2018
kode12:
Partially rectified. If you're close Whatsapp me let's discuss
No I am Nassarawa
Re: Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by Heyzeeds(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello please am in need of borehole drilling company in ilorin... my area is Sobi... Contact me on Easyboy3k@yahoo.com Thanks...... Urgent!!
Re: Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by dapotemi: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
kode12 , [url=ldfgdaweqewr.ml/r/kode12]Adegbemiro wants toosupplydyou![/url]

Re: Borehole Drilling/repair Expert Needed by kode12: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=prometheus post=68808195]kode12 , [url=pyertwexzc.gq/r/kode12]Adegbemiro wants tolsupplyNyou![/url][/quote
Thunder will fire you and that adegbemiro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Door Lock System / This Is What Olril18 And Ayiibobo Call Crappy (photos) / Oh!phorms:building Design And Construction In IBEJU-LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.