Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You (996 Views)

Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) / Don't Call and drive! Ways Google Assistant Can Keep You Safe In Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2017
When Pixel 2 launched, it got here with a unique feature that may identify the songs playing close to you. You simply don’t have to do anything, it automatically detects a music and tells you its title on the lock display screen. The music detection feature isn’t unique to Pixel devices anymore.

Google updated the Google Assistant to reflect this new feature. So, now you do not want a separate app like Shazam to identify songs. The characteristic works simply, suppose you might be in a restaurant and a pleasant music is being performed there. You simply want to pull your cellphone out of your pocket and open Google Assistant. When you open it, it can detect the music and also you’ll see a choice which says “Whats this song?. You simply have to tap on it and it’ll automatically present you the title of the music being performed.

Nonetheless, if it doesn’t detect the music automatically on activating it, you’ll be able to ask it to detect it manually by saying “What’s this song?”. The characteristic is now out there for all Android units with Google Assistant installed. Ensure that to update the Google app in your telephone from Google Play Store. Nonetheless, when you still didn’t get the feature, you might need to wait for a couple of days.

https://www.mytechcommunity.com/3717/google-assistant-identifies-songs/

1 Share

Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by stonemind(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2017
ok
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by samsam2019: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
I accidentally stumbled on this function yesterday and I've been using it since then

very accurate

Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by Mak4web(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2017
ok
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by tafat: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wow, dats super cool
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by Jaculze(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Very cool
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by Jaculze(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
samsam2019:
I accidentally stumbled on this function yesterday and I've been using it since then

very accurate
where did you download this Google assistant?
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by zadokokezie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
see Wat mine is saying

Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by samsam2019: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jaculze:
where did you download this Google assistant?
it's on Google play store. I think it came preloaded with my phone sha. I only updated it on play store.

It's available for every phone to download sha
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by samsam2019: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
zadokokezie:
see Wat mine is saying
go update on play store
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
u guys and Google are kidding una self

do u mean if dey are playing small doctor penalty,

__________lil kesh efejoku

__________olamide wo

the things go recognized the artist and the music

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YIMU!!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Musixmatch does it
Re: Google Assistant Can Now Identify Songs Playing Around You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
OLd stuff siri has been doing since God knows when grin

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bonus Card And Mb / Unboxing The Camon CM — A Large Phone Wrapped In A Slim Body. / MTN is Unfair To Her Faithful Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.