Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Am Tired Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of Marriage (1727 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017

I am tired of marriage, I give up said my sister. She gave birth to her first child 2 years ago and she went out of shape due to the complications she had so she had no time to work out or diet.

Her husband kept saying he has no problem with her body,some times she try to do sit up but end up hurting herself, so she just relaxed. He has been traveling often and she did not complain, so last week I came for holiday and insisted she must go with me for a run, she left her son with the nanny,called her husband but his number was switched off, so we felt he was in a meeting since he traveled for business assignment.

So I wore my waist trainer and followed my sister, it was so much fun seeing people work out, we were busy enjoying ourselves when 2 couple passed me, the man was holding the woman’s waist while they jogged , as they ran pass, I looked and it was my sisters husband and another woman, a fat woman , fatter than I am with bigger Tommy, I was shocked & beckoned on my sisters to look at he couple jogging, she was just running after them and shouting , nairaland! nairaland!!, her husband ran and left the woman, I never knew she was that fit, she ran after him, he was running to his car, she chased after him , got him, threw him to the ground , sat on him and started boxing him, I did not know where my sister got all the energy from. The lady my sister husband came with met my sister and husband on the floor on the floor and came to attack my sister , immediately I threw her to the ground and beat her up. That was how people came to separate us.

My sisters Husband disappeared and drove off. Since then he has not called or come back home . This happened on Saturday now it is Tuesday. Should she call him ? Should she apologize? Did she do wrong expressing my anger and betrayal? she is really confused. Help my sister
Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by greatmarshall(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by ladensmith(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
lol.. i love this joke.
Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by Elmojiid(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
nice write up
Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2017
And thats the end of the stoory... shocked
Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by TheeDetective: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yeah right, keep going d story hasn't ended yet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by sisisioge: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin

I'm so sorry, the fight scene is really vivid. I can imagine turning Vandan if any one messes with my sis like that. Whew, I will throw her on the ground and box her up too grin

Ok, enough of the fun. It's really an unfair world...when he cheats and she's not really vengeful, he gets away with it. Whew! Let her wait it out...it is well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by OldBeer: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin Op, you should be a comedian.
Re: I Am Tired Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
You call this a joke.
ladensmith:
lol.. i love this joke.

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Gas Cookers & Cylinders In Nigeria / My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help / Why Do Some Women Turn To S.U Almost Immediately After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.