Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Codstone - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Codstone (341 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Codstone by obi3ce: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
codstone Properties and Homes Ltd is a reputable real estate firm based in lagos. We are currently looking for the best candidates to fill into her various departments. The message is strictly for young and experience graduates who want to make a difference in a cooperate organization.
Am a young entrepreneur with many years of experience in the real estate sector. We are in need of young and vibrant individuals who are visionary and has what it takes to make things happen.
Am posting this message here because of the swift response I have been getting via email.
My message is for those who wants to make a difference in their life and am open to work with you. So lets start and build a workable team.

MARKETERS:
Must be experience also and with track records of selling. If you don’t have an experience and you think you still have what it takes to makes sales, you can still send a cv.
The marketing position is one of the most crucial position here. The reason is simple, because those of us who will become real sales super stars will be giving bigger position to fill in, e.g branch managers, head of sales and marketing mangers.
I look forward to meet you in persons. Come join my team lets make a difference.

Send your cv’s to: codstone@yahoo.com
Here is my line 08160568485

NB: Before sending your cv's, see the address because of your proximity. favourable areas for interested candidates: Ajegunle, Olodi Apapa, Tin-can coconut, Festac, Ojo, Doyin-Surulere, Ikotun, Oshodi, idumota.

Office Address: Suit13-17. 3rd floor, Odun Ade Peace Plaza. Beside Suru Alaba Market. Coker-Orile, Lagos.

All the best.
Chris Ezekenedo
MD/CEO

(1) (Reply)

Singles Want To Meet With You, Ready To Mingle? / Court Supports Female Property Inheritance In Imo / If Tomorrow Never Comes By John Chizoba Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.