Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment (3148 Views)

Zenith Bank Urgent Recruitment / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies !!!! Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment / Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by samovo: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2017
As the Bank’s customer base rapidly increases, we are recruiting Loan Officers. Duties would include and not limited to accurate record-keeping of transactions and development of a working relationship with customers among other tasks.

As such the position requires a good working knowledge of the local language, interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, good oral and written communication, time management skills and the ability to be flexible as demands and priorities change.

Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria

Job Type: Full-time

Job Description:

Identify potential customers for the Bank
Appraise customers’ loan application
Pick-up weekly repayment from loan customers

Send your CV to recruitment@bosakmfb.com or awosileoyeyemi3@gmail.com
Also visit our website www.bosakmfb.com

1 Like

Re: Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by AOMP: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
samovo:

As the Bank’s customer base rapidly increases, we are recruiting Loan Officers. Duties would include and not limited to accurate record-keeping of transactions and development of a working relationship with customers among other tasks.

As such the position requires a good working knowledge of the local language, interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, good oral and written communication, time management skills and the ability to be flexible as demands and priorities change.

Job Description:

I went for the interview some months back and i didn't get a feedback....is it still possible for me to re-apply?
Re: Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by samovo: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
AOMP:

I went for the interview some months back and i didn't get a feedback....is it still possible for me to re-apply?
yes is possible. kindly re-apply
Re: Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by AOMP: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
samovo:
yes is possible. kindly re-apply
Ok...Thanks
Re: Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by AOMP: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2017
samovo:

Job Description:

Biodunkuye:

Is like d first email address is not working, I just sent my CV now and is not going through. But d second email address is going through.
Re: Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by dayjeee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
I just sent my CV to the second email
Re: Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by AOMP: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
dayjeee:
I just sent my CV to the second email
Yes d second email is working
Re: Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment by AOMP: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
samovo:

Job Description:

They should call for interview oo

(1) (Reply)

New Update On 2018 Seplat Petroleum Recruitment / Nondera Energy Oil & Gas Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / Urgent Job Vacancy = Sales Reps. Salary = N100,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.