Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

"I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos (31025 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2017
A man identified as Enifome Davesung, who lives in Benin city, Edo state - has narrated his ordeal with some armed robbers on his return from a church program. He also revealed how he was stabbed and allegedly shot at by the men of the underworld as he escaped alive.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I decided to post this to stir up hope and strength in the heart of someone that have felt like no one seem to love or care and to say someone should join me thank God.

I went for a church program and after the program,I stood by the road waiting on a tricycle and suddenly 3 boys came out of the tricycle and robbed us of everything and I got stabbed and in the process but the most interesting part was when I stood up to leave the scene one of the armed boys shot twice at me but nothing happened to me. I can't thank God enough for his unfailing love and covenant of life.

If not for God I would have been referred to as late but here I am still standing and alive. His love never fails

Some days before that day somehow due to some happening I said father I seem alone and he reminded me with that incident that he never leaves his own and his love is sure.....

God loves u no matter what u passing through and no matter how alone u feel he is right there just hang on a little.

Join me to say a word of appreciation to God

Trust God for he cares and loves us unconditionally.

Please keep serving God for there is gain.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-attacked-armed-robbers-way-church-recounts-ordeal-photos.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by greatmarshall(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Grace at work

17 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by sarrki(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Hope is not Dane gun

Israel Uzi no get Mercy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by NwaChibuzor: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
FIts not a new thing. During the 2011 general elections, I was caught up in plateau state. Some hausa boys invaded my house and shot me 7 times in the head but nothing happened. The tried to machete me to but the machete didn't penetrate. Nobody told them to run away. They all became scared and disappeared into thin air.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2017
shocked

God is merciful,those who thinks otherwise should park one corner.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by ArchangeLucifer: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2017
This and many more are benefits of serving me.

I only reward unflinching loyalty.

Come my beloveds...

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by nNEOo(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2017
I didn't read a line but any how e be thank god for your life ma nigga we go show oyinbo say no be today.

Back in the days in the 2000s men de area de observe e don te guy try nosh make you forget these miscreants way shoot you , I know say e de pain but no vex you hear?..alright .

Oya no dull mens , how de party de be nah make e for no cold undecided
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
FIts not a new thing. During the 2011 general elections, I was caught up in plateau state. Some hausa boys invaded my house and shot me 7 times in the head but nothing happened. The tried to machete me to but the machete didn't penetrate. Nobody told them to run away. They all became scared and disappeared into thin air.
shocked Heyh bros,i have told you to stop missing your lectures with Lying Mohammad,you're not doing well at all.

42 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Apoh!
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by mckazzy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank ur stars and ur village people.

don't stop that atonement u used in pleasing them.
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by crownedprinz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
it can only be God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Lakebeyin(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
African Magic.. hmm
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oya twale cheesy
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by talk2saintify(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
greatmarshall:
Grace at work
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by RIPEnglish: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
He are lucky he didn't dead when they attack him .
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by solpat(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
God is faithful
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

So u de do jazz

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by ultramedia15: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Glory to God!

1 Share

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by PointZerom: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh:is there any thing too hard for me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Royalfurnitures: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank God for your life

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Gabaleve(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
R
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by bammy00(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
For your mind now you be NwAmaikpe wannabe? angry

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ur forefathers dey always dey ur back.
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

9 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
The armed robber no sabi shoot
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by blogbloke: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Your forefathers always dey ur back so no shaking. But my brother na baba God u go thank oo
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by bastien: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bros, na normal thing, maybe the gun no get bullet but get gun sound, similar gun used in the movie "Going In Style"

Or ur parents carry u go shrine cook ur body!

If u really believe say na miracle, go test your fate for army check point or OP Mesa

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by DozieInc(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank God for you.
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Appreciation to God almighty that nothing happened to you

But I stood to meditate upon this why kill someone after u must ave taken the person items must u kill cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / EFCC Arrests Kind Thankgod, One Other For Romance Scam In Delta (photos) / Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.