Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Cleaner Lagos Initiative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaner Lagos Initiative (1029 Views)

Hands Needed In Laundry - Finisher, Front Desk And Cleaner LAGOS And IBADAN / Who Else Received Cleaner Lagos Invitation Text / Cleaner Lagos Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleaner Lagos Initiative by yembabs231(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Did anybody recieve text message from Cleaner Lagos Initiative for the training in Ikeja?

I heard training is going on
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by Carmal90(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yes

You are invited for Sanitation Worker Training, Blue Roof, LTV 8, Ikeja. 8 AM, 9 Nov 2017. Come with your Name, Date of Birth, Address & Phone No on a paper.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by yembabs231(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Carmal90:
Yes

You are invited for Sanitation Worker Training, Blue Roof, LTV 8, Ikeja. 8 AM, 9 Nov 2017. Come with your Name, Date of Birth, Address & Phone No on a paper.

Were you among those that did screening at agege stadium sometimes in June?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by Carmal90(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
yembabs231:

Were you among those that did screening at agege stadium sometimes in June?

Yes, I was.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by ganie(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Carmal90:

Yes, I was.
Did you do any follow-up after the screening?
Like knowing the right person wink
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by Carmal90(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
ganie:
Did you do any follow-up after the screening?
Like knowing the right person wink

No, though I can influence if I wanted to, but I didn't,
A friend told me he was as well sent the sms, despite not applying (politics things)
I will be there to confirm something, because the roles is not clear to me if we are either a mere cleaner or the supervisor
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by ganie(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Carmal90:

No, though I can influence if I wanted to, but I didn't,
A friend told me he was as well sent the sms, despite not applying (politics things)
I will be there to confirm something, because the roles is not clear to me if we are either a mere cleaner or the supervisor
Lucky you... Smiles,but u knew its a cleaning job nah
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by Carmal90(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
ganie:

Lucky you... Smiles,but u knew its a cleaning job nah

Yes, but I thought something should happen now, maybe we won't be sweeping, I fail to believe ambode will turn graduate to sweeper
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by ganie(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Carmal90:

Yes, but I thought something should happen now, maybe we won't be sweeping, I fail to believe ambode will turn graduate to sweeper
Hmm... It is well.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by yembabs231(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Carmal90:

Yes, I was.

OK, i was there too, I'm still hoping to hear from them
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by yembabs231(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Carmal90:

I sent you a PM, pls respond ASAP, want to ask you something.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative by Carmal90(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
yembabs231:

I sent you a PM, pls respond ASAP, want to ask you something.

Replied..

But I don't bother to go again when am certain I will be mere sweeper

(1) (Reply)

Osten Laboratory Seeks To Fill The Following Vacant Positions / Vacancy At Equipmed Mall / World Health Organization (WHO) Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.