Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary (2723 Views)

Drop one English Word That Will Make Someone To Check The Dictionary / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary / 'na Only For Naija' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by dns(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
na only go school go form your dictionary and live people to use their own way express them selves. even bombabile english we done see, and we done hear am tire.

cambridge e'tudient carry go.
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by googles: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Romance section indeed grin
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Chykason(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
Does he(flashfast) worth creating a thread for
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
Iv always said NL is not English 101. As long as I get the gist, im ok. My only pet peeve is text typing angry angry angry
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by dns(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Iv always said NL is not English 101. As long as I get the gist, im ok. My only pet peeve is text typing angry angry angry
Flashfast tink say na only him go school during the time of free education, i no blem am becos him go evening school with touch light him think say i get time to dey kill my self becos of one post, flash mak i tell u no go do this ITK 4 interview if not u go fail go back house oooh. am a Nigeria in a Nigeria chart.

Thanks any way, !
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Chykason(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
dns:

Flashfast tink say na only him go school during the time of free education, i no grin[b]blem[/b]grin am becos him go evening school with touch light him think say i get time to dey kill my self becos of one post, flash mak i tell u no go do this ITK 4 interview if not u go fail go back house oooh. am a Nigeria in a Nigeria chart.

Thanks any way, !

this person dey vex seriously
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Chykason(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
dns:

Flashfast tink say na only him go school during the time of free education, i no grin[b]blem[/b]grin am becos him go evening school with touch light him think say i get time to dey kill my self becos of one post, flash mak i tell u no go do this ITK 4 interview if not u go fail go back house oooh. am a Nigeria in a Nigeria chart.

Thanks any way, !

this person dey vex seriously cryembarassed
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
dns:

na only go school go form your dictionary and live people to use their own way express them selves. even bombabile english we done see, and we done hear am tire.

cambridge e'tudient carry go.
Why do you feel intimidated? I don't think I have ever stooped so low to the point of having a brawl with you.
Besides, is it my fault that the only way you can express yourself is pigeon. Guy grow up. tongue
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
dns:

no go do this ITK 4 interview if not u go fail go back house oooh.

Interview for what? Obviously we are not in the same level by any standard of measurement.

dns:

am a Nigeria in a Nigeria chart.
So you are a Nigeria. . . Please listen to yourself.  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

dns:

Thanks any way, !
any time . . .  smiley
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by MissyB1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
Flashfast1:

Why do you feel intimidated? I don't think I have ever stooped so low to the point of having a brawl with you.
Besides, is it my fault that the only way you can express yourself is pigeon. Guy grow up. tongue
Which one be ''pigeon''grin
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^**yawwwwwwwwwwwns*
Sorry I was already sleeping.

@ Missy B
Did you get punched in the mouth because your lips look really big and red. They kind of pass for an over f**ked pus=sy.
Your make up is really terrible, it looks like your face is going to fall off.  Please are you the rainbow or a masquerade? Because I can see all the seven colours of the rainbow on your face. Please change that pix on your profile fast. . . Fuugly B=I=T=C=H
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by daduke2k(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
Lol. Pigeon is a bird
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2010
"seats down with pop corn and drinks, anyone want some?" Open-eyed stare shocked shocked
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by MissyB1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
Flashfast1:

^^**yawwwwwwwwwwwns*

@ Missy B
Did you get punched in the mouth because your lips look really big and red. They kind of pass for an over f**ked pus=sy.
Your make up is really terrible, it looks like your face is going to fall off.  Please are you the rainbow or a masquerade? Because I can see all the seven colours of the rainbow on your face. Please change that pix on your profile fast. . . Fuugly B=I=T=C=H
Lol. Insecure scums usually rise up to self-defense even when no one is attacking. grin
To think I didn't even point at the ''Pigeon'' word in order to humiliate You.
The word is Pidgin. Olodo! kiss

Flashfast1:

So you are a Nigeria. . . Please listen to yourself.  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
It's not ''a Nigeria''. It's ''a Nigerian''. I even ignored this one before. grin
Next time, don't spend Your school fees smoking weed. Attend classes. tongue
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by 190: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
190 strolls in,

after a 7day trip round the world

Omo wetin dey happen 4 here~

who dey talk 2 my guy flashdrive anyhow

na u missy B~ U again!! angry angry
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Pweety4me(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
Lolz missy i wonder 2 na wa oo. . . cheesy
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by MissyB1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
190:

na u missy B~ U again!! angry angry
Will You shut up and go to bed?!  angry
Na where Your fellow Agberos deh, dem deh find You.

Pweety4me:

Lolz missy i wonder 2 na wa oo. . . cheesy
See me, see wahala.  grin
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by yme1(f): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

"seats down with pop corn and drinks, anyone want some?" Open-eyed stare shocked shocked
pass it to moi dear and i sure am willing to join ya grin
Flashfast1:

^^**yawwwwwwwwwwwns*

@ Missy B
Your make up is really terrible, it looks like your face is going to fall off.  Please are you the rainbow or a masquerade? Because I can see all the seven colours of the rainbow on your face. Please change that pix on your profile fast. . . Fuugly B=I=T=C=H
whats the insult for she just pointed out your mistake for ya undecided
always learn to accept your mistake dear
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by waleski(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
**Sits besides ebony,gets his own popcorn nd invites everybody2 get a free coke on d house as d drama unfold** imagine 2 himself people arguing over smthg so trival shakes head* pea brain people
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
"Passes Y-ME the bucket of popcorn and sneaks in hot suya"

I agree Flash you went below the belt and beyond on that one I think she was joking with you actually.
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
Missy Lips, do you think with your lips? The guy said he is a Nigeria so I repeated it for him to see. Obviously you didn't understand. But how could you have understood when you were busy using crayon on your face.
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by GATSKILLZ(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
grin grin Una just dey blast una sef here cheesy go on dudes! am feeling ya all cool
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by waleski(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
Flash guy hw far na i knw d day was long nd hectic nd u want 2 vent ur frustration on smthg but realy she was just joking she does nt dserve al dis abuse even if d lipstick was a little 2 much appreciate dat as$ nw she tried my advice is u take a cold shower nd cnme back wen u are cool
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I agree Flash you went below the belt and beyond on that one I think she was joking with you actually.

Sorry I didn't see it that way. Now that I do,  I. . . . . . . . ummmmmmmm
*swallows* aint so sorry  grin
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
waleski:

Flash guy hw far na i knw d day was long nd hectic nd u want 2 vent your frustration on smthg but realy she was just joking she does nt dserve al dis abuse even if d lipstick was a little 2 much appreciate dat as$ nw she tried my advice is u take a cold shower nd cnme back wen u are cool
lol. . . . Nothing do you. smiley
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by MissyB1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
Flashfast1:

Missy Lips, do you think with your lips. The guy said he is a Nigeria so I repeated it for him to see. Obviously you didn't understand. But how could you have understood when you were busy using crayon on your face.
Sharaap and quit using his errors to dissemble Yours.
I'm sure he wrote the ''Pigeon'' too. grin

It's totally useless engaging You in a discussion on why/how
I'm better looking than any Female in Your Life. I refuse to entertain You and Yourcohort further on such an asinine subject. Blame Your English teasher, not me Darling. wink
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
And they complain that NL girls dont post their pictures why should we when whenever we have a small disagreement, goons start throwing insults about. grin grin
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by 190: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
Missy B:

Will You shut up and go to bed?!  angry
Na where Your fellow Agberos deh, dem deh find You.
See me, see wahala.  grin
u wen i recently hear say u dey be like avacado pear! grin grin

how benin sef sister~ grin grin
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
Missy B:

Sharaap and quit using his errors to dissemble Yours.
I'm sure he wrote the ''Pigeon'' too. grin
Una see the thing wen I talk. Trouble want sleep yanga no gree am.

Missy B:

I'm better looking than any Female in Your Life. I refuse to entertain You and cohorts further on such an asinine subject. Blame Your English teasher, not me Darling. wink

Better looking ke. This monkey with lips like chida for tarzan. kai your boyfriend don really deceive you. I bet if even your mama hear say you talk say you fine she go dey laugh. Cos babe seriously you are fuggly. However you try for a=s=s sha.
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by MissyB1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

And they complain that NL girls dont post their pictures why should we when whenever we have a small disagreement, goons start throwing insults about. grin grin
Don't mind the Flashsh!t dude! He's prolly self-servicing to ma pics already. grin
I nor fine but all his comments are about ma picshure. Una go kill me with laughter o. grin

Flashfast1:

Una see the thing wen I talk. Trouble want sleep yanga no gree am.
Lmao!! Na that part deh pain You? grin grin grin
PIGEON O!!! grin  grin  grin Even Walestar, 190 and tumfulu wouldn't make such a mistake.
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Missy B
Sorry I almost forgot to ask: please are you the lady with two pus=sies? Cos your mouth be like one fungus infected pus=sy. . . grin
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by MissyB1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
Nah, not me. The Lady is right in Your house cool

Like I ealier said, entertaining You isn't on ma list tonight.
Verbal-flogging You on such an issue is like sending free kicks in the air.
You're ignored, Olodo rapata. Go to school, I won't went. [insert slap emoticon here]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Hv Fun By Playing This Game!! / Good Idea, Bad Idea / Love Playing Game? (earn Free Airtime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.