Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,574 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net (3170 Views)

Man Spotted Wearing Only Boxers To Lagos Shopping Mall (photos+video) / Iggy Azalea Shares Nude Photo Wearing Only A Beaded Mesh Dress / Kim Kadashian Steps Out Wearing Only Push-up Bra (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
This lady was spotted warring only net to an event. Is this really acceptable in our society?

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-viral-photo-of-lady.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
But why nah
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by LuvU2: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Quite cute. 'my market must sell' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by biacan(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
She look good
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by MhizzAJ(f): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is so gorgeous
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by pyyxxaro: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
cool this naa quick action

I can imagine the way men go rush this gal

If naa party she de like this , and the DJ just mistakenly play ONE CORNER cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
when women pay thousands of $$$ to have fake boobs, i understand that they need to show them to the world.... no big deal here.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Vaseline crews are invited!

For free...
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is so gorgeous
Like mad...so good
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by sunnysunny69(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by ClitoPen: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice headlights
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
when women pay thousands of $$$ to have fake boobs, i understand that they need to show them to the world.... no big deal here.

You're spot on, brother-man!
I think it's just to display her surgically enhanced boobs.

Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by pode(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is so gorgeous
even you to. As beautiful as you are, you are supporting this nonsense
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by policy12: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
I am dedicating my eyes for free..enough is enough.
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by Konquest: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
This lady was spotted warring only net to an event. Is this really acceptable in our society?

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-viral-photo-of-lady.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Re: Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Lady Wearing Only Net by festwiz(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2017
Jerk off material

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Got Into Big Fight Last Night / Adorable Photo Of Reekado Banks In Bed With His Cute Son / (photo) See Guccimane Wife, Keyshia Picture That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.