Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status (1763 Views)

Xiaomi Users How Can One Send Pictures Or Videos To Second Space? / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by Usedweb(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks to the latest Whatsapp update, now you can post status inform of pictures or videos and they will disappear in 24hrs. A lot of us like other peoples statuses and don’t really want to chat them up, or when requested to be sent to us they don’t respond, yes some of us screen shot the images, then crop but how about the videos?.

This may sound simple but a lot of us don’t know. When status are updated, once you view them there are stored in a folder for 24hrs before they disappear. In that folder you can access them and save them on your device.

Below are the steps on how to save whatsapp Status

Locate File Manager on your Phone
Go To All Files
Locate the Whatsapp folder
Click on Media folder
Then Click Statuses
Then you will see all the pictures and videos you have viewed in the last 24 hours.

HOW to save? Follow the link below
http://techieslog.com/index.php/2017/11/08/how-to-save-pictures-or-videos-on-whatsapp-status/
Hope this makes sense to many people.
Source: http://techieslog.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by Nbote(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
U jus dey wake abi U started using whatspp yesterday?

1 Like

Re: How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by Usedweb(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2017
You know that doesn't mean everyone knows man
Nbote:
U jus dey wake abi U started using whatspp yesterday?

4 Likes

Re: How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by Oyimzy(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2017
I know, that means everybody knows.
Re: How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by Femorama: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
I just got this info.... Do want to download status pics buh of no avail... I will try this out
Re: How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by morax101(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2017
lol, what about iPhone and window phone users? This is just for android users

2 Likes

Re: How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by Usedweb(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
I try this out follow the link to download

Femorama:
I just got this info.... Do want to download status pics buh of no avail... I will try this out
Re: How To Save Pictures Or Videos On Whatsapp Status by falcon01: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
simple as f*ck just enter file manager and enable hidden files. common!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? / Whatsapp Not Connecting To 9mobile Data / How To Download New Version Of Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.