Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative (2866 Views)

Make Money Today From Cabbage Farming Bussiness In Nigeria / How To Start Cabbage Farming Business / Experience On Cabbage Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative by Toscosamuel(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some vegetable farmers are nonchalant, or ignorant of cabbage farming, also some farmers have this mind set that cabbage farming is not quite too lucrative.

I tell you cabbage farming is very lucrative, especially now in dry season spell. Do you also know that cabbage has a lot and impressive health benefit. Farmers from the west, east and south believes and have this mindset that vegetable grows and thrive more only in the northern part of Nigeria. My dear, its a typical lie, it has being discovered that it can be grown anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative by jethro2: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Toscosamuel:
Some vegetable farmers are nonchalant, or ignorant of cabbage farming, also some farmers have this mind set that cabbage farming is not quite too lucrative.

I tell you cabbage farming is very lucrative, especially now in dry season spell. Do you also know that cabbage has alot and impressive health benefit. Farmers from the west, east and south believes and have this mindset that vegetable grows and thrive more only in the northern part of Nigeria. My dear, its a typical lie, it has being discovered that it can be grown anywhere in Nigeria.

All you need do is call me or watsapp me to give you the right guide on
Why don't you plant and then use that to train others.
We would love to learn from your practical experience

1 Like

Re: Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative by Toscosamuel(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2017
The problem is nt me planting or teaching, i have an e-book that contains more of practical guide in cabbage farming.
The thing is for the farmers to see it to be more lucrative. I know i do talk more on cucumber farming, but cabbage is more to be lucrative lyk cucumber farming.

This picture is 5 weeks after transplanting.

Re: Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative by imhere: 10:39am On May 12, 2018
Cabbage farming is very profitable, this is due to their high demand. Only a handful of persons are into this business maybe because it is believe to do well only in a particular zone.

But recent development has proved it can be grown anywhere in Nogeria. Here is a step by step guide on high to succeed in cabvage farming...

http://www.enibest.com.ng/cabbage-farming/

(1) (Reply)

. / My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming / Cassava Investment For The Busy Enthusiast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.