Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

You Can Get Into The Uk Through This Way. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Get Into The Uk Through This Way. (715 Views)

What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo / Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful / Which Subject Turns The Class This Way(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Get Into The Uk Through This Way. by boy124: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
HELLO GUYS,
Do you know you can study in a low-tuition school in the Uk.Or better still if you are not interested in not studying but want to get to the uk via student visa,you can also apply through this school.
The school is www.glasgowschoolofenglish.com
However there is a way payment of the tuition fee can be done if you can't afford to pay the fee as i can do a credit-card payment on your behalf for school fee payment.
However you can give me a call and i wld guide you thorugh.
I can be reached on 07033163275
Would be expecting your call
Ciaoooooooo
Re: You Can Get Into The Uk Through This Way. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2010
@poster,Shameless thief,another scammer right? You better get the fuc.k of here.B.A.S.TARD!
Re: You Can Get Into The Uk Through This Way. by kadman(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
paulonline:

@poster,Shameless thief,another scammer right? You better get the fuc.k of here.B.A.S.TARD!

ha ha ha, nice one boss
Re: You Can Get Into The Uk Through This Way. by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2010
Scammers! They use any available opportunity to scam people. They are now tired of scamming the white man. Its their flesh and blood now. Thats how people bring curse upon their life and generation.

(1) (Reply)

Utme Preparatory Sample Questions Is Out. / Fast Track It Career At Aptech / If You Scored 200 In Unn Post Ume-a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.