Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Bad Is This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Bad Is This? (496 Views)

How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bad Is This? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Two days ago, a teacher in one of the secondary schools was confronted and locked up in a police station because he and one 16 year old student have been fornicating. To me having illicit sex is bad enough talkless of a married teacher and a student but it am surprised when i heard some people arguing that if it was them that they will contest it saying that they didn't do anything so will resist arrest with the opinion that the girl in question who is 16 is a consenting adult and since it ain't rape.
So to you, what is the magnanimity of his action and how will you judge it?
Re: How Bad Is This? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2017
You don murder English....I no even sabi wetin you write.
Re: How Bad Is This? by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Look at you. It is too early to start asking stupid question from a useless, yeye, and ... composition. Write something meaningful then give it to your English teacher to mark and correct.
Re: How Bad Is This? by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zero chill...
She is not of age jare.
18 years we recognize...
leaves thread*
Re: How Bad Is This? by daremiarchs(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Bosun:
Look at you. It is too early to start asking stupid question from a useless, yeye, and ... composition. Write something meaningful then give it to your English teacher to mark and correct.
. grin.
Re: How Bad Is This? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
airmirthd1:
You don murder English....I no even sabi wetin you write.
itiii with counterfeit brain, if i tell you how i wrote this you'll know how stupid you are.
All these women that use Dangote cement bag as sanitary pad.

(1) (Reply)

Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra / Help The Newly Admitted Ones. / Download PolyIBADAN App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.