Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos (20309 Views)

30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Makun Release A Better Christmas Card / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by skuki123: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Comedian Ay Makun took to his Instagram page to share a throwback photo of himself and his brothers Yomi and lanre with caption saying
"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present....May your today be better than your yesterday... #TheMakunBrothers #TMB #realitytvshow #comingsoon"

http://news.nollyzone.com/throwback-photo-of-the-makun-family/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by eezeribe(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Trust Nigerian bloggers,they don't mind exalting these brothers like Zeus,Hades and Poseidon...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by rawpadgin(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Sometimes progress takes a slow process. As long as you don't give up, my brother, u must surely blow

Just look at those dog pound trousers ;Dthey can sweep ur entire neighborhood grin grin

15 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Endurance and Determination

1 Like

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by kobo123: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
rawpadgin:
Sometimes progress takes a slow process. As long as you don't give up, my brother, u must surely blow

Just look at those dog pound trousers ;Dthey can sweep ur entire neighborhood grin grin
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by kidap: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Can you see that it is nt only bloggers, even you self dey think like them

eezeribe:
Trust Nigerian bloggers,they don't mind exalting these brothers like Zeus,Hades and Poseidon...

3 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Oblongata: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2017
God bless my hustle biko, dakun, ejoor!

Make people dey find my old pictures dey call am 'throwback' for social media

Na beg I dey beg o
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by AshiwajuFoward: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2017
See as AY neck long. Nobody ugly oooooo. Na money no dey dia hand. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by flyca: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Guys have learned how to slay, see them carrying leg up undecided
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by lelvin(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2017
May God bless those putting effort and for those lazying about....

6 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by SenorFax(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2017
How time flies
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Those days wen baggie trousers/jeans and big shirt was the trend. They all looked fresh back then

2 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by ednut1(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
How many pple even help thier brothers self
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by ElPadrino33: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2017
They didn't even change that much
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Chanchit: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
This is what happens when you have a visionary leader(Ay) not like my basta(r)d elder brother.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by solpat(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2017
God bless our hustle too. We too go be Big names in our various fields of endeavor
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by GavelSlam: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Chanchit:
This is what happens when you have a visionary leader(Ay) not like my basta(r)d elder brother.

Can you imagine this one?
Be waiting for your brother.

2 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Maydfourth: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Thank God they are all able to afford shoes now cos it was only Bro AY that was wearing a shoe in the first pic and the others were putting on Palm slippers...May God continue to bless AY and his brothers and they should continue to be one..God Is Good.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Money is good..
Thunder fire poverty
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Chanchit:
ko le to yen, brother chanchit.

2 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by robotix: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Chanchit:
Don't be silly. What stop you from taking the lead?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by dayoMK(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
SenorFax:
How time flies
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by wildchild02: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Hehehehehe

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Chanchit:
god punish you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by timilehin007(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2017
rawpadgin:

Bad mouth chai
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by timilehin007(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2017
L0NGFELLOW1:
god punish you there
Hahahahahahaha

LOL he didn't know that u uses nairaland too sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by timilehin007(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Chanchit:

See I know how it feels. ..but i think you should pick urself up and pretend he doesn't exist...I seriously know how it feels speaking from experience. .
My brother same parents o is a millionaire...a big time engineer who gets contract in Egypt south Africa and the rest...believe me till today I can boldly say he never spent 5k on me ever since he married..he neglected the entire family believe me we needed him badly...I dropped out from school when there was no assistance at part 3 o...but my gf (now my wife)...I'm forever indebted to her...she talked senses to my head and told me to move on with my life and struggle like I was even the first born. ..this my brother even neglect my kid bro thank God he's graduating next year...and by the grace of God I'm living large...living a well equipped house and by the grace of God I'm buying a sienna or Peugeot 406 before Jan ending...am not bragging I just want u to know that if u are not lazy and serious believe me u will make it...I personally run an oil &gas business before God and man without borrowing a dime from anyone.....at 32..And that my wife is a manager where she works and earn a very reasonable salary and allowance....that's how God works...I swear down I couldn't believe I'd live this life in 8yrs to come...it due to my seriousness and bae cooperation
Forget him and move on bros

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Ugosample(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Chanchit:

Is Ay the eldest?

I never knew
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Chanchit: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2017
robotix:
Don't be silly. What stop you from taking the lead?

Thanks, I'm not silly cos I've taken the lead. Right now, I'm teaching him how to do his job.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Chanchit: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
ko le to yen, brother chanchit.

Lol! I'm just not the type that runs to open threads on my personal issues since I know what to do already. I'm dealing with the idiot right now.

1 Like

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Chanchit:

Lol! I'm just not the type that runs to open threads on my personal issues since I know what to do already. I'm dealing with the idiot right now.
I understand. I know someone too like that who spends millions on cars and other frivolities but his siblings keep wearing same clothes all the time. They are known for borrowing money and demanding for recharge cards. I wonder why some people are like that tho.whats the essence of my wealth if I can't take care of my siblings.?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Adesanya "Pastor Ajidara "To Be Buried On May 25 / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him / Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.