Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Get 80%off #blackfridayiscoming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 80%off #blackfridayiscoming (1488 Views)

How Do I Join Jumias Jforce / Jumia Jforce | How To Join And Earn Extra Income / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 80%off #blackfridayiscoming by osazy01: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2017
JFORCE AGENT IN THE BUILDING

Where are my people.... Good Morning and Good News. Am Andrew the Nairaland dedicated Jforce Agent for this Blackfriday hot sales on Jumia. You can Reach me on 0 810 9978249 for help in placing your orders of for expert information on product availability, quality,discounts and price control... #BLACKFRIDAYISCOMING

You can start placing your orders now as i have a links to products with blackfriday discounts already. Such as an original 16GB BRANDED and TESTED Micro SD for just #1400 Note: Original 16GB Micro Sd now sells for at least #3000.. Unfortunately i cannot share links here as against our rules.. But am 100% willing to send this to you via pm if you want it.

You can Reach me via
Whatsapp
Text or Call
Check my signature for contact details

I would be available. 24/7(lol i be machine grin). But i would be very much available as midnight orders are welcomed as i would be 1001% ready for the flash sales and other bonuses

Your orders would be delivered to you were ever you are... Please start booking today!

All the Best..
Remain Blessed!

To our success
See you at the top. kiss

Re: Get 80%off #blackfridayiscoming by osazy01: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2017
osazy01:
JFORCE AGENT IN THE BUILDING

Where are my people.... Good Morning and Good News. Am Andrew the Nairaland dedicated Jforce Agent for this Blackfriday hot sales on Jumia. You can Reach me on 0 810 9978249 for help in placing your orders of for expert information on product availability, quality,discounts and price control... #BLACKFRIDAYISCOMING

You can start placing your orders now as i have a links to products with blackfriday discounts already. Such as an original 16GB BRANDED and TESTED Micro SD for just #1400 Note: Original 16GB Micro Sd now sells for at least #3000.. Unfortunately i cannot share links here as against our rules.. But am 100% willing to send this to you via pm if you want it.

You can Reach me via
Whatsapp
Text or Call
Check my signature for contact details

I would be available. 24/7(lol i be machine grin). But i would be very much available as midnight orders are welcomed as i would be 1001% ready for the flash sales and other bonuses

Your orders would be delivered to you were ever you are... Please start booking today!

All the Best..
Remain Blessed!

To our success
See you at the top. kiss
Re: Get 80%off #blackfridayiscoming by osazy01: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=osazy01 post=62215450][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Portrait As Special Gift Idea Of All Season / Have You Been Thinking Of Getting A Website For Your Company? / Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.