Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor (692 Views)

Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. / Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor by IamDaniella: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Chidinma is Nollywood’s Latest Actor

Chidinma Ekile is the star of Kunle Afolayan’s new movie, “The Bridge“, which is set to be released on December 8 2017.

In “The Bridge”, Obadare (Demola Dedoyin) , a Yoruba prince and Stella (Chidinma Exile), a girl from a distinguished Igbo family are a couple whose relationship is threatened by tribal prejudice and parental plans for their lives. When the couple secretly wed against their parents’ wishes, the consequence shakes the very foundation and sustenance of both families.

Produced by Lasun Ray and Directed by Kunle Afolayan, “The Bridge” stars Chidinma Ekile, Demola Dedoyin, Tina Mba, Zack Orji, Ayo Mogaji, Adebayo Salami, and Lanre Hassan.

See more at➡ https://www.linjust.com.ng/chidinma-nollywoods-latest-actor.html

Re: Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor by CaptainGOOD: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor by DEXTROVERT: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm The Way Banky W and Adesua ETomi Started
Re: Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor by chriskosherbal(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Take it or leave this woman have one of the most beautiful smile I have ever seen .
Re: Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor by blessingdickson(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Take it or leave this woman have one of the most beautiful smile I have ever seen .
my brother you shall leave long.
Re: Chidinma Is Nollywood’s Latest Actor by blessingdickson(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
blessingdickson:
my brother you shall leave long.
live*

(1) (Reply)

My Father Gave Me A Condom At The Age Of 16 – CDQ Reveals / Photos Of Oritse Femi And His Wife Nabila Fash At Their Traditional Wedding / Drinking Coffee With Their Assholes & Other Weirdest Addictions Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.