Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos (22898 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Princedapace:

U are so funny.. u are backward to conclude ur points because of nairaland posts..

sorry bro, there is life outside nairaland..

I am igbo, I hate no one. I only hate anyone who takes life away from another. I see u first as a human before i begin to talk about ur tribe.

Stop this nonsense becus of some stupid posts u see here.. what if i tell u that hausas and yorubas hate igbos? Pls, stop this nonsense and get a life.

Yes, yorubas and Hausas are not particularly fond of Igbos. Igbo's are not people that can be loved as they have shown on numerous occasions that they cannot be trusted. I won't deign to popular culture by being nice and conciliatory on this. Most Nigerians don't like the Igbos for good cause. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
cescky:

If your wise enough you will see the prison bars about you!

What incoherent drivel. Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by SOFTENGR: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
deepwater:
From Alaba down to volks is blocked

Avoid that route
Tear gas and burning of tyres
Aboki guys chasing the police
As police prevents them from protesting
Aboki guy chasing Police grin grin grin

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by rane06(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
And I was planning on taking that route. Thanks for the info. Let me just go through okoko

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by zionmde: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes, yorubas and Hausas are not particularly fond of Igbos. Igbo's are not people that can be loved as they have shown on numerous occasions that they cannot be trusted. I won't deign to popular culture by being nice and conciliatory on this. Most Nigerians don't like the Igbos for good cause. angry
This confused human being again
wen i come for u now u start shouting security police army yoruba insult bla bla bla bla
U will not park well now.
Hausa people are chasing ur women around (ooopps i meant police men) sorry i meant ur men who are as strong as women and u are hear displaying stvvpidit

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

This confused human being again
wen i come for u now u start shouting security police army yoruba insult bla bla bla bla
U will not park well now.
Hausa people are chasing ur women around (ooopps i meant police men) sorry i meant ur men who are as strong as women and u are hear displaying stvvpidit

I don't know you so don't famz me, please.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by snapshot: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
i dont know what happened,but i support the Hausas,i cant see myself backing the Nigerian police.
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by zionmde: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don't know you so don't famz me, please.
U dont want me to dig up ur little whinings like a baby here on NL
confused homo ewebilus.
If i say ur women are far stronger than all ur men now u will start wailing. see how hausa people are chasing ur women (carrying sticks between their legs) upandan
Wen u fill ur body with ewedu, i wonder where sense and strength will come from

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by ivolt: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
bayulll011:

People still don't get it.

the most incompetent and pathetic governor in nigeria is Ambode.
these one is not fit to rule,forget all the elephant project he's doing all in the name to embezzle money,during fashola era the world recognise Lagos as fast developing state and not just words but infrastructures and good policies,but what do we have now.

1.Lagos traffic

Heaven knows these is one of the hellish and most annoying thing Lagosian go through daily,all the road are either bad or being in the state of comatose for more than a year due to reconstructuring and slow executions of projects by hes croonics called contractors.

how do you explain the traffic on the island and mainland,u spend most of your time on traffic,you wonder what happen to the fear of lasma we have during fashola regime,all you see is danfo drivers picking and causing traffic in all bus stops.

2.Refuse

lagos has turn to what i called a bin,no street in lagos you will pass through where there will not be gabbages of rubbish in streets,highways etc,he he is clueless on managing waste that was going on fine during fashola era,Ambode gave expatriate to manage the waste in his state these can only be said of someone who is clueless.

3. Infrastructures.

forget all the Elephant project,Ambode is looting Lagos dry,no accountable on all the project in lagos,is either those projects are over budgeted or projected in a manner that one will wonder what's going on,remember Abule Egba bridge and Ojota pedestrian bridge this is just one of those project,and someone should tell him o stop buying generators to power those street,a sensible and visionary leaders envisage and solve problems that may arise in the future not buying generators to police and adding to global warming.

4.Education.

i have not seen anything in these area,Ambode still enjoy all the policies Fashola put into place,fashola build and renovated all the public schools and created some learning and research centres for children with special attributes,but ambode seems not to understand that Lagos populace needs more and viable world class education centres to meet up with the rest of the world.

Amdode has no idea to turn the education of the state around,go to some public school today it will suprise you that some don't have chairs they sit on floor to attends to lectures.

5.Electricity

someone should educate mr Ambode that the whole body of lagos is covered with water,and there is something they called Hydro thermal energy,these can generate more than 34,000 megawatts of electricity and he can sell to neighboring state and earn more money,he should stop buying generators to power all the street light in lagos,this is 2017 for heaven sake the arctic ice is melting,there is global warming he should meet professionals,a nuclear fusion reactors that can be easily shut down by water can serve the whole nation instead of waiting for the unfortunate people at the senate to pass a bill on devolutions of electricity bill that will never see the light of the day.

6.Employment

The lagos state govermnet website advertised some opening recently i will ask how many people was able to apply and get the job,he favored hes croonics,party cheiftance favored the meneber of hes church,no JOB is thrown at the masses,he recruited LASMA recently,where are they today,now neighborhood watch,he waste so much on unproductive projects,most of these projects also take eternity before execution.

Go to street of lagos all you see are hungry and angry youth roaming the street,cos no job which has already paved way to differnet crime in the state,he should come up with idea to employ the common man on the street not all these unproductive job that add nothing to the state.

7.Health.

lagos still don't have viable health scheme,go to our various hospital you will be amazed and cry for us as a nation's,no tools to work on,no word class health equipments you buy bed space,you pay for everything,annoying thing is they fly abroad if they have malaria,lagosian should be wise and these issues of God father has to stop,vote for a sensible and visionary leaders that will add value to your life.

Are you part of the banned okada riders?
All this copy and paste for what purpose?

Take heart!
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fake news. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by horlakunle25(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
ENDTIME op and ENDTIME report !! "Aboki chasing police"....! with what??
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by kuntash: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
colossus91:
hmmmm well second time today God is Good!!

second wetin?

you no see Oga at the top above you ?
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by colossus91(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
kuntash:

second wetin?
you no see Oga at the top above you ?
chai that one weak me grin
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
bayulll011:

these one is not fit to rule,forget all the elephant project he's doing all in the name to embezzle money,during fashola era the world recognise Lagos as fast developing state and not just words but infrastructures and good policies,but what do we have now.

1.Lagos traffic

Heaven knows these is one of the hellish and most annoying thing Lagosian go through daily,all the road are either bad or being in the state of comatose for more than a year due to reconstructuring and slow executions of projects by hes croonics called contractors.

how do you explain the traffic on the island and mainland,u spend most of your time on traffic,you wonder what happen to the fear of lasma we have during fashola regime,all you see is danfo drivers picking and causing traffic in all bus stops.

2.Refuse

lagos has turn to what i called a bin,no street in lagos you will pass through where there will not be gabbages of rubbish in streets,highways etc,he he is clueless on managing waste that was going on fine during fashola era,Ambode gave expatriate to manage the waste in his state these can only be said of someone who is clueless.

3. Infrastructures.

forget all the Elephant project,Ambode is looting Lagos dry,no accountable on all the project in lagos,is either those projects are over budgeted or projected in a manner that one will wonder what's going on,remember Abule Egba bridge and Ojota pedestrian bridge this is just one of those project,and someone should tell him o stop buying generators to power those street,a sensible and visionary leaders envisage and solve problems that may arise in the future not buying generators to police and adding to global warming.

4.Education.

i have not seen anything in these area,Ambode still enjoy all the policies Fashola put into place,fashola build and renovated all the public schools and created some learning and research centres for children with special attributes,but ambode seems not to understand that Lagos populace needs more and viable world class education centres to meet up with the rest of the world.

Amdode has no idea to turn the education of the state around,go to some public school today it will suprise you that some don't have chairs they sit on floor to attends to lectures.

5.Electricity

someone should educate mr Ambode that the whole body of lagos is covered with water,and there is something they called Hydro thermal energy,these can generate more than 34,000 megawatts of electricity and he can sell to neighboring state and earn more money,he should stop buying generators to power all the street light in lagos,this is 2017 for heaven sake the arctic ice is melting,there is global warming he should meet professionals,a nuclear fusion reactors that can be easily shut down by water can serve the whole nation instead of waiting for the unfortunate people at the senate to pass a bill on devolutions of electricity bill that will never see the light of the day.

6.Employment

The lagos state govermnet website advertised some opening recently i will ask how many people was able to apply and get the job,he favored hes croonics,party cheiftance favored the meneber of hes church,no JOB is thrown at the masses,he recruited LASMA recently,where are they today,now neighborhood watch,he waste so much on unproductive projects,most of these projects also take eternity before execution.

Go to street of lagos all you see are hungry and angry youth roaming the street,cos no job which has already paved way to differnet crime in the state,he should come up with idea to employ the common man on the street not all these unproductive job that add nothing to the state.

7.Health.

lagos still don't have viable health scheme,go to our various hospital you will be amazed and cry for us as a nation's,no tools to work on,no word class health equipments you buy bed space,you pay for everything,annoying thing is they fly abroad if they have malaria,lagosian should be wise and these issues of God father has to stop,vote for a sensible and visionary leaders that will add value to your life.

LIES. Na the same lagos we dey?
Fashola was exactly all you wrote. Lagos is far better today.
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by FriendNG: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Seun:
sad Lalasticlala

Even the boss is calling Lalasticlala like say u cannot push 2 FP by urself.

The post have no source link neither a pic but u second it to front page just because you're first 2 comment.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Tyche(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Seun:
sad Lalasticlala
grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by moorevic(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Protesting about what
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by cescky(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What incoherent drivel. Don't quote me again.

like i said..if your wise enough..unfortunately for you , you know the score sheet
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Bullhari007(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
I see nothing wrong here... the landlord and slave owners are trying to recapture their lose territory... Yoruba land is their newest caliphate.... kikikikikikiki my AFONJA friends are in serious trouble grin cheesy grin
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by davillian(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
We own the country and we can do anything we like. grin

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by deepwater(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
K
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by iSlayer: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
cescky:

If your wise enough you will see the prison bars about you!
Respect.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Sagay212: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
bayulll011:

1.Lagos traffic

2.Refuse

3. Infrastructures.

4.Education.

5.Electricity

6.Employment

7.Health.

Bros all these ones you mentioned too much self. Ordinary to fill up pot holes on the roads, the useless man cannot do. He is going about commissioning brt terminals yet abandoning the terrible roads that are causing traffic and accidents. He wants to ban danfo and okada yet he is saying nothing about the useless agberos who are stealing, raping and harassing people. Fashola did not ban danfo, instead he made them obey traffic rules. This ambode is just not serious. Na real white elephant project he set do up and down. Let him just fix pot holes, simple as ABC. But they'll be claiming federal and state road.
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Thewesterner(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
bayulll011:

1.Lagos traffic

2.Refuse

3. Infrastructures.

4.Education.

5.Electricity

6.Employment

7.Health.

Everything listed here is a Nigerian problems and not only Lagos state so stop your 2019 campaign
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by teflonjake(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopara1:
Something need to be done asap,re-inforcement is urgently needed to curb any impending tragedy,God help us all!

Operation kuli kuli dance loading gringringrin
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by captleonerd(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
bayulll011:

1.Lagos traffic

2.Refuse

3. Infrastructures.

4.Education.

5.Electricity

6.Employment

7.Health.

mumu opinion. so all these problems were not there when fashola was therE right? the man has not even spent 3 years you are already comparing him with someone that spent 8. the oshodi and berger interchange and all those bus parks he's constructing nko? are they not meant to decongest the road? btw the refuse on every road is only in your deluded mind.
as for power do you know how much it will cold to even build a 1000mw power plant to not mention 34000 you blindly asked forgrin mention a river in Lagos that can generate just 1000 megawatts dam/power plant or you think power plants with will be built in the sea? what an ignorant fellow? as for health pls don't day what you don't know. criticism has to be based on knowledge not empty rants like a magician.

oh let me not forger employment. how many people can the state government really employ? all that an be done is to encourage businesses to grow and for investors to come into the state and employ people and LASG is doing excellently well in attracting investors (the FDI thread here is a big testament to that). Lagos state currently has over 20m people and more graduates are coming everyday to search for greener pastures. the state can't employ everyone.

and pls explain what you mean by elephant projects grin ignorant fellow forming intellectual. you better go back to your state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Egein(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Federal government vs. Federal government. Interesting.

Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Jaideyone(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
bayulll011 come and counter captleonerd's argument o grin Mr 34,000 megawatts.

budget if Lagos for a year is $2b at most(700b) yet you want the state to generate 34000 megawatts when 1000 megawatts power plant costs more than 3b dollars. you need to tell us the river that can support your 1,000 megawatts plant in Lagos not to talk if 34,000 in Lagos cheesy

next time you want to tell me I'm exhibiting idiocy b sure to be armed with facts. your own idiocy is inbuilt
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by IMASTEX: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nne5:
Aboki guys chasing police?

Can you imagine?
Yes, I can imagine. After all they are two government bodies flexing there powers
Re: Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos by Jaideyone(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2017
captleonerd:
mumu opinion. so all these problems were not there when fashola was therE right? the man has not even spent 3 years you are already comparing him with someone that spent 8. the oshodi and berger interchange and all those bus parks he's constructing nko? are they not meant to decongest the road? btw the refuse on every road is only in your deluded mind.
as for power do you know how much it will cold to even build a 1000mw power plant to not mention 34000 you blindly asked forgrin mention a river in Lagos that can generate just 1000 megawatts dam/power plant or you think power plants with will be built in the sea? what an ignorant fellow? as for health pls don't day what you don't know. criticism has to be based on knowledge not empty rants like a magician.

oh let me not forger employment. how many people can the state government really employ? all that an be done is to encourage businesses to grow and for investors to come into the state and employ people and LASG is doing excellently well in attracting investors (the FDI thread here is a big testament to that). Lagos state currently has over 20m people and more graduates are coming everyday to search for greener pastures. the state can't employ everyone.

and pls explain what you mean by elephant projects grin ignorant fellow forming intellectual. you better go back to your state
bayulll011 this guy has finished you o. pls come and counter his points cheesy mr 34000 megawatts grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) / Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.