Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Generous Giver!!! Actress, Dakore Egbuson-akande Donates Her Eye To The Blind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Generous Giver!!! Actress, Dakore Egbuson-akande Donates Her Eye To The Blind (436 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generous Giver!!! Actress, Dakore Egbuson-akande Donates Her Eye To The Blind by Theldo(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Yesterday via instagram,nollywood popular actress Dakore Egbuson who is the mother of two announced she is willing to donate her cornea to the blind when she dies.

she wrote;

“I pledged my cornea to Eye bank of Nigeria, and what that means is when I leave this earth I willingly donate my cornea to help give the gift of sight especially as I would no longer be needing it…”

Then she proceeded to ask fans about their opinions. “What are your views on this and becoming a donor in general?

“I would really appreciate your kind feedback so we can start the conversation…will you be willing to do it for a loved one or a stranger?

“How do you SEE it? Factors that prevent most people from doing this is fear but of what exactly?” she asked

visit https://thelspots. for more news

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cries Tears Of Joy After Winning The MTV Best African Act 2017(VIDEO) / Harrysong Out With A Banger Titled - Ele [download Now] / (video) Highlights Of Banky W And Adesua Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.