Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairalanders Help Me Connect With A Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Help Me Connect With A Friend (407 Views)

Nairalanders Help Me- I Need Patronage. / Pls Help Me Connect To An ADMIN On Nairaland / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Connect With A Friend by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Nairalanders, please help me to connect with a friend,
Dorathy peter by name lives at swali village in yenagoa local govt area of bayelsa state,
in 2012-2013 i was into a computer training in an office where she works as a typist and also photocopying work at one computer centre at mbiama road arietallin yenagoa in bayelsa state.
I lost her contact after since i finished the training gain admission now i want to see her i couldnt find her in any of the social networks, if you have any idea about this person you can easily reach me on 09071256004 she knows me as (Godwin) i will so much appreciate if i find her THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Wears For Kids. / Don't Take A Bite From The Forbidden Fruit / Adoption Process...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.