Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Exclusive!!billion Worth Coffin Maker Donates Free Casket's To Victims Of Texas - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Exclusive!!billion Worth Coffin Maker Donates Free Casket's To Victims Of Texas (537 Views)

Kenyan Gravediggers Boycott Food At Funeral, Carry Casket To Alcohol Bar (Photo) / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive!!billion Worth Coffin Maker Donates Free Casket's To Victims Of Texas by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2017
46 year-old business tycoon, Trey Ganem runs a casket design company in Texas worth billions of dollars and he’s offering free coffins to victims off the Sutherland Springs church shooting.

His seven employees build personalized coffins that usually sell for about $3,500 but he’s offering to provide free custom-made coffins for the people who died at First Baptist Church and so far, he’s gotten requests to make 15 caskets.
“When I first started five years ago, children burned in a fire in Edna, Texas. I donated caskets to the family. I knew the kids. It was the most emotional time in my life. Immediately my heart opened up and I was like ‘yes, we can do this. It’s a small town. People that felt like they were safe ended up in this tragedy. What we want to do is start the healing process here. I want to make sure that we celebrate the lives of the people who were there” he said.

Ganem’s caskets are always personalized. For some of the younger victims, he plans to paint coffins with princesses and Barbie. The smallest one will fit a 1-year-old girl. He sees his gesture as a way to help grieving families get through their darkest time.

So good of him!

Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc:Rocktation

Source: https://joelsblog.com.ng/coffin-maker-offers-free-casket-to-victims-of-texas-attack/#ixzz4xvcVgMlA

Re: Exclusive!!billion Worth Coffin Maker Donates Free Casket's To Victims Of Texas by Airborne02(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2017
:-.
Re: Exclusive!!billion Worth Coffin Maker Donates Free Casket's To Victims Of Texas by kunlesufyan(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Customized coffins kuma
Re: Exclusive!!billion Worth Coffin Maker Donates Free Casket's To Victims Of Texas by Benjom(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2017
You try sha... but as for me and my family (Nairalanders), we shall live to fulfil our days on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Data Sharing Business Training / Cocktail Drinks In Awka, Anambra State / Caterers & Small Chops In Igueben, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.