Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,842 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' (415 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / My Experience With A Babalawo From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
@

The Babalawo aka Spiritualist was advertising his market.

See the full screenshot below :

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/twitter-user-shares-screenshots-of-dm.html

Re: Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' by KardinalZik(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Babalawo_dem_don_enter_digital_level_too_sotey_dem_dey_do_twitter_advert
Re: Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' by debsjoat(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm sitting and booking space waiting for @lalasticlala and @seun krew wee come and put this one on front page.. But seriously, must they go digital again after which they are the one that started all this Skype calling and all on nollywood... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' by gbzed(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Probably a scam.

Or publicity stunt
Re: Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' by Benjom(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Twitter User Shares Screenshots Of A DM She Received From A 'babalawo' by theoneJabulani(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
jfk

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pray To Saints? / Listen To Elders / Tithes, Buildings And Offerings: The Church Is Now 500 Years Backward -- Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.