Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

#hangboborisky #deathpenalty For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #hangboborisky #deathpenalty For Him (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#hangboborisky #deathpenalty For Him by Klinee: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
If Nigeria government mistakenly release this Barbaric evil guy then I will support the freedom for all criminals(armed rubbers, rapist, suicide bombers, drug dealers, money launders,.
This guy is gay which is an infringement against Nigeria Constitution. Most times I wonder if law is just being enacted for nothing sake.
So the police should make sure that the goat is well charge to court for proper prosecution.
Atleast there is ample of evidence enough to charge and convict the idiot .
Some times i wonder the type of sense some idiot people possess, some idiot will ask if the he-goat (boborisky) physically hurt or kill anybody, then I asked, is it by killing or hurting that determine what is crime? Gay is a crime well recognized by Nigeria Constitution and we must accept that.
This guy has caused a lot of havoc to social media, telling world that the Nigeria law and Constitution is nothing to him that is why he go about displaying gayism and gay activity on social media.
This guy deserves death penalty because he is a nuisance to the social media and bad influence to the new young generation.
It high time for government to dealt strenuously with this guy which help most idiots out there to also realize the fact that we have law and Constitution guiding this country and value it.
Re: #hangboborisky #deathpenalty For Him by Klinee: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: #hangboborisky #deathpenalty For Him by SpyAC(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
@klinee, or whatever u call urslf, did u catch hm on de act? as far as am concern, dt guy is a free man, so go and take chill water for ur health okay?

1 Like

Re: #hangboborisky #deathpenalty For Him by Lotel: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Klinee:
If Nigeria government mistakenly release this Barbaric evil guy then I will support the freedom for all criminals(armed rubbers, rapist, suicide bombers, drug dealers, money launders,.
This guy is gay which is an infringement against Nigeria Constitution. Most times I wonder if law is just being enacted for nothing sake.
Brain fall on you
So the police should make sure that the goat is well charge to court for proper prosecution.
Atleast there is ample of evidence enough to charge and convict the idiot .
Some times i wonder the type of sense some idiot people possess, some idiot will ask if the he-goat (boborisky) physically hurt or kill anybody, then I asked, is it by killing or hurting that determine what is crime? Gay is a crime well recognized by Nigeria Constitution and we must accept that.
This guy has caused a lot of havoc to social media, telling world that the Nigeria law and Constitution is nothing to him that is why he go about displaying gayism and gay activity on social media.
This guy deserves death penalty because he is a nuisance to the social media and bad influence to the new young generation.
It high time for government to dealt strenuously with this guy which help most idiots out there to also realize the fact that we have law and Constitution guiding this country and value it.

Re: #hangboborisky #deathpenalty For Him by Klinee: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
SpyAC:
@klinee, or whatever u call urslf, did u catch hm on de act? as far as am concern, dt guy is a free man, so go and take chill water for ur health okay?
He confess to the crime

(1) (Reply)

How Tekno Caused The Wizkid Vs Davido Clash In Dubai – Eye Witness Reveals / Doctors Let Man Die Because Of His Tattoo / Justice George Olusola Presents His Credentials To The Queen Of England (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.