Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

State Of Origin Confusion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Of Origin Confusion (418 Views)

Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin / List Of First Nigerian Professors And Their State Of Origin / Certificate Of Origin/identification Letter. Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Origin Confusion by Samuelojonla123(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kindly help me my people , my father is from osun state., But I was born in Lagos. Now I want to fill a form and he said that I should input Lagos state as my state of origin. Is it the state I was born am going to claim as my state of origin or my father's state. Please kindly enlighten me.

(1) (Reply)

Requirements To Study Computer Science Engineering And The Job Opportunities / Is Any School Still Selling Post Utme Form? / Criminal Psychology Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.