Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tour Guide In Enugu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour Guide In Enugu (576 Views)

Jaipur Tour Guide / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / Abuja Tour Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tour Guide In Enugu by PrincessNadia: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pls I’m an Anambarian but reside in Abuja, I’ve heard a lot about Enugu but I’ve never been there. I’ve planned to spend my xmas this year in Enugu but I don’t know anywhere. Pls can anyone here help me with fun places to be to in Enugu and also a nice highlife spot� cus I love highlife music. I also need help with a hotel to lodge (pls not very expensive but nice, since I’ll be spending almost 2weeks). Pls you guys should help make my Xmas fun. Hope to meet new friends there too. Thanks guys
Re: Tour Guide In Enugu by ponki(f): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
There are Tourist Attractions Such as Ahwum waterfall and Ngwo Pine Forest.

1 Like

Re: Tour Guide In Enugu by Ofemmanutosure: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nice to know you wanna visit Enugu this December. You've got no prob at all coz enugu is the best city in the south east. I will recommend toscana to you for all you mentioned up there. Lodging, sit out, club et al. I will update you with the places tp visit later

2 Likes

Re: Tour Guide In Enugu by abumeinben(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ofemmanutosure:
Nice to know you wanna visit Enugu this December. You've got no prob at all coz enugu is the best city in the south east. I will recommend toscana to you for all you mentioned up there. Lodging, sit out, club et al. I will update you with the places tp visit later

Can you help with a detailed route from Enugu or Umuahia to Osogbo?

Anyone?

Thanks
Re: Tour Guide In Enugu by abumeinben(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ofemmanutosure:

Can you help with a detailed route from Enugu or Umuahia to Osogbo?

Anyone?

@ponki

Thanks
Re: Tour Guide In Enugu by aariwa(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Contact a nairalander with the moniker zuby77.He is a real omo enugu with respect to everything about the city

2 Likes

Re: Tour Guide In Enugu by PrincessNadia: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ofemmanutosure:

Thanks a lot. I’ll check it out

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Leads To Traffic Gridlock At Ajah. Motorists Cry Out In Hardship / Dubai Work / Mokwa-jebba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.