Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Clubkonnect, Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clubkonnect, Scam? (1843 Views)

Clubkonnect The High Ranking Scammer Website Partnered By This Forum / DONT BUY DATA FROM CLUBKONNECT.com (Photos) / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect, Scam? by Torch1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have been purchasing data from clubkonnect for over 3 months but recently I paid N2750 for 5GB and I'm yet to receive it. It has been over 24 hrs, I called their customer care, it wasn't going through. Visited their facebook page and saw lot of complaints from their customers about clubkonnect not processing paid orders.

Has clubkonnect scammed or they just having technical issues?
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by Humblega(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Torch1:
I have been purchasing data from clubkonnect for over 3 months but recently I paid N2750 for 5GB and I'm yet to receive it. It has been over 24 hrs, I called their customer care, it wasn't going through. Visited their facebook page and saw lot of complaints from their customers about clubkonnect not processing paid orders.

Has clubkonnect scammed or they just having technical issues?

No. I also had 3 pending orders, placed day before yesterday before i cancelled all today. Seems they are having errors with there data channels. U can Cancel it to add d balance up
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by Torch1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Humblega:

No. I also had 3 pending orders, placed day before yesterday before i cancelled all today. Seems they are having errors with there data channels. U can Cancel it to add d balance up
If I cancel the order will the money remain on their website or it will be refunded to my bank account?
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by Humblega(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Torch1:

If I cancel the order will the money remain on their website or it will be refunded to my bank account?

It will still be on the site but u will then withdraw to ur bank , if u wish.

I havent try bank withdrawal though but have bought card today and it went successfully
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by Torch1(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Humblega:

It will still be on the site but u will then withdraw to ur bank , if u wish.

I havent try bank withdrawal though but have bought card today and it went successfully

OK, thanks!
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2017
Why not try and interact with the customer service before you rush here to shout scam. I've been with them for over two years now and no complaints
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by OCTAVO: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Buy Data from someone you can interact with. Someone you will call and will pick your calls, someone that will respond to your chats on WhatsApp and BBM promptly. Someone that will confirm your payments and send your data immediately without issues.

Need data? Contact me today and you'll be glad you did! We've been doing this since 2013. Check my profile for contacts and link to nairaland thread.
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by johntayo: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2020
I stopped using clubkonnect after the online payment failed to redirect to their sites after successful payments twice I called the customer care number that they should check the email connected to the payment gateway they are using that the transaction is there, it's 2 years ago. I am using Cheap Data on Playstore and https://nairadata.com.ng
Re: Clubkonnect, Scam? by ezegold4we: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Clubconnect is 200% scam,I transferred 20k into their account since last year March based on their powerful advert on nairaland, till now,they only gave me 1k mtn recharge card, I have called their customer service line over 100 times to no avail,
They entice unsuspecting customers with cheap prices, don't know why SEUN is still allowing them to pest advert on nairaland, they are criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - All Sizes / Npower: Blacklisted For Loan With A Bank / FINALLY, I Am Closing My Zenith Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.