Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Do You Guys Think About M.i's New Diss Song - Rappers Fix Up Your Lives? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Guys Think About M.i's New Diss Song - Rappers Fix Up Your Lives? (700 Views)

Music: M.I Abaga – You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives (instrumental) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think About M.i's New Diss Song - Rappers Fix Up Your Lives? by cuteguy123(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guys, I just can't get enough of mi's new song - rappers fix up your lives, MI is dissing Nigerian rappers in this new song that they are whack and still look up to him and that they are all going commercial just to sell which is through, imagine a rapper singing? Yuck!

With his new album in sight, Choc City’s finest, M.I Abaga takes a shot at Nigerian rappers on this new one titled You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives.

He did what Kendrick Lamar did dissing rappers…

M.I the King and chairman of rap in Africa has just said the truth……. Its time our Nigerian rappers throw bars and stop this commercial thingy…. Its killing our rep in Africa.

All Nigerian Rappers Are Now Doing Commercial Songs To Meet Up, Which They Haven’t!!!! Mi Take my vote!!!! U won this

the likes of olamide, phyno and even skales have switched from rapping to signing only yung6ix has bin doing great. listen to #Respect on my name by yung6ix and get inspired…. 61X!!

Mi i duff my cap for you, you truly the king!!! All hail king M.I!!!!!

Re: What Do You Guys Think About M.i's New Diss Song - Rappers Fix Up Your Lives? by dingbang(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is the General checking out the troops..

This line is mad kiss
Re: What Do You Guys Think About M.i's New Diss Song - Rappers Fix Up Your Lives? by SuperSuave3: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
I seriously haven't listened to the song but I can see it's causing controversies already with some new guys dishing reply tracks trying to blow off MI's track. The likes of Olamide and phyno will reply subtly soon. Drake sang sang and sang, nobody complained, do the so called rappers even get serious with rap these days? Most are busy doing trap - get a dope beat and say some shiit, it's a hit!
Re: What Do You Guys Think About M.i's New Diss Song - Rappers Fix Up Your Lives? by cuteguy123(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
dingbang:
This is the General checking out the troops..

This line is mad kiss

Mehn mad lines.

“Am still the one that you look to”

He just murdered them, ycee and ice prince go they one corner they shame grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think About M.i's New Diss Song - Rappers Fix Up Your Lives? by cuteguy123(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
SuperSuave3:
I seriously haven't listened to the song but I can see it's causing controversies already with some new guys dishing reply tracks trying to blow off MI's track. The likes of Olamide and phyno will reply subtly soon. Drake sang sang and sang, nobody complained, do the so called rappers even get serious with rap these days? Most are busy doing trap - get a dope beat and say some shiit, it's a hit!

I hope you know trap is the opposite of conscience rap?

Trap, is a colloquialism for a place where people sell or take drugs. Trap rap is a term that is usually given to rappers with a style that glorifies selling drugs, and other things that naturally come along with it, such as the usual, getting women, guns, fame, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Debut: Toying With Me By Ighi Avel / Samsong – Idimma ( New Single ) / Latest Music Nastybrave & Ejonesshakur IYANGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.