Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge (2019 Views)

Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime 4G LTE Problems / Used Samsung Galaxy J3 For Sale At A Giveaway Price / Please What Is The Cost For Samsung Galaxy J3 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please can someone show me how to unlock my Samsung galaxy j3 emerge or can someone help me unlock it...please help
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by falcon01: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
sim lock??
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2017
falcon01:
sim lock??

no..network lock, was brought from another country..please help
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by MarkWayne89: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2017
First, make sure that your phone is actually network locked and not region locked.

The steps you need to check if your phone is network locked https://www.unlockunit.com/help/knowledgebase/how-to-check-if-your-samsung-is-network-locked/

Moreover, if your phone is region locked, you can remove if a 5-minute call is placed or received while, having inserted a SIM card from the specific region the phone is locked to.
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
MarkWayne89:
First, make sure that your phone is actually network locked and not region locked.

The steps you need to check if your phone is network locked https://www.unlockunit.com/help/knowledgebase/how-to-check-if-your-samsung-is-network-locked/

Moreover, if your phone is region locked, you can remove if a 5-minute call is placed or received while, having inserted a SIM card from the specific region the phone is locked to.

the code is not bringing anything out..and which one is region lock
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by michlins(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cc Bernardman
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2017
michlins:
Cc Bernardman

I don't understand
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
falcon01:
sim lock??

is not bringing network when I insert sim..was brought from outside the country..
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by MarkWayne89: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
peenarz:

the code is not bringing anything out..and which one is region lock

The Region Lock is something different from the Network Lock

The Region Lock problem cannot be solved by unlocking network providers, but generally, implies a simple action from your side.

A 5-minute call needs to be placed or received while, having inserted a SIM card from the specific region the phone is locked to.

Even though some devices can have their Region Lock disabled by a code, we do not encourage you to choose the unlocking code method before trying the 5-minute call method with the specified region SIM card inserted into the phone.

Why are the manufacturers doing this? It is most likely an attempt to foil “gray” (unauthorized) phone importers and regulate sales over certan regions. https://www.unlockunit.com/help/knowledgebase/region-lock-sim-card-only/
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
MarkWayne89:

The Region Lock is something different from the Network Lock

The Region Lock problem cannot be solved by unlocking network providers, but generally, implies a simple action from your side.

A 5-minute call needs to be placed or received while, having inserted a SIM card from the specific region the phone is locked to.

Even though some devices can have their Region Lock disabled by a code, we do not encourage you to choose the unlocking code method before trying the 5-minute call method with the specified region SIM card inserted into the phone.

Why are the manufacturers doing this? It is most likely an attempt to foil “gray” (unauthorized) phone importers and regulate sales over certan regions. https://www.unlockunit.com/help/knowledgebase/region-lock-sim-card-only/

I don't have the SIM for the region,how do I get the code to unlock it..please help
Re: How Do I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge by chyima(f): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
I haven't locked my sim before ,trying to do it now and is requesting for my pin.How do I go about it ,some one has to be security conscious now.who has an idea with HTC phone

(1) (Reply)

Between Iphone 6splus And The 7 / Www.sharemobile.ro / Phones With Portrait Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.