Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Some One Should Help Me With The Difference Between "For Sale" And "To Let" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some One Should Help Me With The Difference Between "For Sale" And "To Let" (437 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Should Help Me With The Difference Between "For Sale" And "To Let" by 2000SMS: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2017
am a little bit confused with those two phrases. please I need help.
Re: Some One Should Help Me With The Difference Between "For Sale" And "To Let" by chibabe259(f): 3:12am On Nov 10, 2017
2000SMS:
am a little bit confused with those two phrases. please I need help.

For sale simply mean the act of putting something up for the highest bidder. That's to exchange something for currency.

To let means to allow possession of a property in exchange for rent.
Re: Some One Should Help Me With The Difference Between "For Sale" And "To Let" by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 10, 2017
undecided
I'm not Am.
Re: Some One Should Help Me With The Difference Between "For Sale" And "To Let" by Nbote(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Apart from To Let and For sale , U're also confused with "am"..
For sale means u want to forfeit ownership of something or object for a price.. Once sold it cannot come back or revert to u. If its for sale na sell u wan sell am collect money.

To Let is mostly used for houses and spaces and its simply allowing someone to use it temporarily for a price.. At d end of d period it is returned to u Its d same as rent. Jus look at it as u lending "borrowing" someone ur thing for a price

(1) (Reply)

November Admission - Study Abroad In Ukraine 2017 / 2017 Affordable Admission For 2017/18 Section Now Available Study In Asia Now / Good Project Topics For Final Year Student | Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.