Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter) (868 Views)

A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter) by emerazz(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2017
From a soldier friend.
Alot of people are asking me questions.
>>>>JOSHUA <<<<
-Why did you leave your Army work?
-Why did you left Nigeria Army?
-Why did you left your Armour Tank Gun?
-Why did you stop being a special force?
-Why did you left your BMG (Browning Machine Gun)?
-Why did you left your country with that kind of good job that people are looking for?
LET ME TELL YOU
Being deploy in operational states, were fighting is our normal food everyday, for good five years is not a child's play.
I have been fighting insurgent for the past five years without withdrawal and nothing to write home about it.
*No gain but always pain.
*With empty stomach.
*Sleepless night.
*No freedom.
*No pass/leave.
*No good salary.
*No good allowance.
*Fighting in the bush alway.
*Missing Loved ones.
*Molesting and maltreating by the so called Senior Officers.
After all these, you expect me to sitback and loose my life for the wicked country that don't even know the importance of soldiers.
●●●Check what happens to my fellow soldiers everyday●●●
THOSE SOLDIERS DIED DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY FROM WICKED PEOPLE.........
These soldier were slaughtered by boko haram trying to defend their country,
Guess how much is their monthly salary #49,000_#50,000_#51,000_#54,000 for a month,
it is not funny, now ask me the importance of our law makers This soldiers died leaving families behind,On what benefit?
God can not be pleased with this,
Senators, Representatives etc, goes to national assembly eat kola, speak broken english, fight, insult each other and share our billions, this is really crazy, i can't die for country that lack human value unless it is a natural death,
sending soldiers to go and die for #49,000 is the height of wickedness, please something need to be done about our soldiers salaries moreover they are the backbone of our beloved country Nigeria.
Rest in peace brothers, may your souls rest in perfect peace Amen....
Tears always rundown from my eyes whenever i remember some of my Regulars that lost their lives during the process. (Eg. Soji, Saidu Abubakar, Ibama, and many more)
We part to meet again. Rest well my Gallant fighters.

Re: Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter) by SpyAC(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2017
So painful. My broo
Re: Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2017
With these bullets in your writeup I wonder why the insurgency hasn't collapsed.As in the gbagauns dey give me headache for here.

On a more serious note brother, you are a coward! Dem force you join? Wey the gun wey dem give you? I hope to see you soon on FP with the headline that reads "ex soldier caught robbing #5 from kids" because your type no fit do better job? Na tiff go end am last last.
You dey make me purge. Coward

1 Like

Re: Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter) by seunlayi(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2017
cummando:
With these bullets in your writeup I wonder why the insurgency hasn't collapsed.As in the gbagauns dey give me headache for here.

On a more serious note brother, you are a coward! Dem force you join? Wey the gun wey dem give you? I hope to see you soon on FP with the headline that reads "ex soldier caught robbing #5 from kids" because your type no fit do better job? Na tiff go end am last last.
You dey make me purge. Coward
No mind them,the same soidiers that goes around harassing and molesting innocent civilians

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In Us-[watch Video] / [VIDEO]: CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery / Lawyer Who Killed Husband Bought New Knife For The Murder – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.