Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

BLACK Face : Blue Print On How To Be A Colossal Failure - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BLACK Face : Blue Print On How To Be A Colossal Failure (359 Views)

Please Can Anybody Help Me With Black Face 2007 Songs. / EXCLUSIVE: Black Face Apologises To 2baba / Download New Remix- Black Face- African Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLACK Face : Blue Print On How To Be A Colossal Failure by Ayodejitosure(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Permit me to say this, I have listened to blackface since his days in the plantation boyz uptill recently and I must say that he is immensely talented. He has what it takes to top the music chat year-in-year out, his creative spirit is top notch.

However, how Mr Blackface became a collosal failure in the music industry is worthy of academic scrutin. He has produced several albums since he became a solo artiste but the more album he drops the less patronage he gets .

there are certain traits in blackface which will make anyone fail if he has them.

RIGIDITY.

Blackface sings a mishmash of raggea Afro-pop and dance hall blended with strings poorly constructed Jamaican pato. He has not changed since his group days. The Nigerian public does not like artistes who hates to evolve. The reason boys who arrived yesterday like PHYNO and OLAMIDE are selling fast is the fact that they can react to market forces and that has helped them remain top in the business.

NO DEFINITION

Music is both an act and a trade but in Nigeria, it is more of a trade than an art. Blackface does not stand for anything. He is not a sex idol, he is not an activist, he is not a proper dance hall artiste, he is not into charity, he has is not a pan-Nigeria brand, he has no endorsement that I know off, he is just the crazy man who always accuse every of stealing his songs.

INDECISION

I believe Blackface composed African queen. The lyrics sounded like his style . Anyone who has taken time to study his style will agree with me. I believe he should have taken both Kennies music and Tuface to Court the year the song was released. Some lawyers would have done that case pro-bono but he didn't.

He also has the option of forgiven is ex-group mate a decision which would have cured him of his bitterness and allowed him to move on, which he has also not taken.

So , while he was still bitter he went back to drop an album tittle "PLAN B" with both Tuface and Face which created a fake impression of peace then resumed his mad rants again . Does this guy look serious to you?

CONSTANT ERROR

Anytime blackface speaks to press,someone has stolen his song is always his motto, Wizkid stole his song, P Square stole his song, Tuface stole his song. I know with the way is going AWILO AND MAYBE WITH THE SERAPHS SINGING PRAISE TO GOD IN HEAVEN will not one day still his song.

Why is it always is song that always gets stolen? where is he keeping is songs ? His criticism of his fellow Idoma friend has become so nauseating that no one really takes him serious anymore.

Blackface obviously needs help but he is too proud to ask for it. Sometimes you have to first get on your kneel to get back on your feet. There is hardly any child below the age of twenty who remembers or knows Blackface has an artiste.

Anyone who knows blackface should advice him to go back to the drawing board and reevaluate his methods and attitude or he will end up as one of the greatest failure of the Nigeria music industry.

And if you are reading this and you have any of this attitude you are likely going to fail too.

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft Ft Wizkid X Reekado Banks X Cdq – Yapa (remix) / Kaycedon New Single-one Chance / Music By Sheun Natural – Pemperepe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.